• Jan 21 2006 04:19 AM
  • 8 Replies
  • Please log in to reply
  • Banned

• sporkz
  • Banned by Moderators
  • 146 posts

Posted 21 January 2006 - 04:19 AM

does anybody know if steak n shake drug test ? It's really important they just called me to go to a job interview and i need to know if they do btw im super blazedddddddddd right now lol ?????????
Replies (8)

• yo lets burn

• Shamrock0820
  • Old School
  • 2,747 posts

Posted 21 January 2006 - 04:50 AM

Im assuming thats a restaurant and I'de ask the manager beforehand. Just be like do you

guys drug test, I need to know if I should save up my pee haha

• PipPipPip
  • Supaaa
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 38 posts

Posted 21 January 2006 - 06:03 AM

no resteraunt drug tests, and its ususally against their policy :hello:

ive worked at applebees and now i am currently at red lobster :smoke:

• MrYumNug At Your Service!

• TheBlueBeast
  • Old School
  • 1,198 posts

Posted 21 January 2006 - 06:47 AM

I worked @ Bob Evans and Olive Garden, neither tested. Shit, everyone at Bob Evans was smokin up in the back and doin pills. Good times

• Sir Sticky of Icky

• BlitzedinBokey
  • Old School
  • 1,355 posts

Posted 21 January 2006 - 08:03 AM

steak n shake is open 24hrs...look up a number and call and ask whoever picks up

• Banned

• sporkz
  • Banned by Moderators
  • 146 posts

Posted 21 January 2006 - 09:29 AM

welll if steak n shake does drug test i am in fact screwed lol because im an everday chronic smoker living in miami we get some the firest budsky =)~

• Weed Head

• D Cash 420
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 333 posts

Posted 21 January 2006 - 02:31 PM

steak n shake is open 24hrs...look up a number and call and ask whoever picks up

yeeah man....you should just do that....a couple years back when i first started to work at target i called pretending i was taking some survey to see which employers drug tested......you should do it in a way that they dont know it is you cause that would seem kinda shady

• OC King

• holotik311
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 163 posts

Posted 21 January 2006 - 05:56 PM

Restaurants and Food Chains dont drug test normally. Unless everyone is high at work then they will start too. My friend used to work at a Dominos and they never tested, but then everyone wound up being high and smokin in the back on breaks so they started to. But Ive been at the Same food place for 5 years and no one has ever been tested

• 420 4Life

• tjf2000
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 538 posts

Posted 21 January 2006 - 08:34 PM

i worked at a pizza place...lol i gues u can say its a restaurant, i meen thers tables ther?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users