Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

does steak n shake drug test ?

• Please log in to reply

sporkz

sporkz

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 146 posts
does anybody know if steak n shake drug test ? It's really important they just called me to go to a job interview and i need to know if they do btw im super blazedddddddddd right now lol ?????????

Shamrock0820

Shamrock0820

yo lets burn

• Old School
  • 2,747 posts
Im assuming thats a restaurant and I'de ask the manager beforehand. Just be like do you

guys drug test, I need to know if I should save up my pee haha

Supaaa

Supaaa

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts
no resteraunt drug tests, and its ususally against their policy :hello:

ive worked at applebees and now i am currently at red lobster :smoke:

TheBlueBeast

TheBlueBeast

MrYumNug At Your Service!

• Old School
  • 1,198 posts
I worked @ Bob Evans and Olive Garden, neither tested. Shit, everyone at Bob Evans was smokin up in the back and doin pills. Good times

BlitzedinBokey

BlitzedinBokey

Sir Sticky of Icky

• Old School
  • 1,355 posts
steak n shake is open 24hrs...look up a number and call and ask whoever picks up

sporkz

sporkz

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 146 posts
welll if steak n shake does drug test i am in fact screwed lol because im an everday chronic smoker living in miami we get some the firest budsky =)~

D Cash 420

D Cash 420

Weed Head

• Registered Upgraded
  • 333 posts

steak n shake is open 24hrs...look up a number and call and ask whoever picks up

yeeah man....you should just do that....a couple years back when i first started to work at target i called pretending i was taking some survey to see which employers drug tested......you should do it in a way that they dont know it is you cause that would seem kinda shady

holotik311

holotik311

OC King

• Registered Upgraded
  • 163 posts
Restaurants and Food Chains dont drug test normally. Unless everyone is high at work then they will start too. My friend used to work at a Dominos and they never tested, but then everyone wound up being high and smokin in the back on breaks so they started to. But Ive been at the Same food place for 5 years and no one has ever been tested

tjf2000

tjf2000

420 4Life

• Registered Upgraded
  • 538 posts
i worked at a pizza place...lol i gues u can say its a restaurant, i meen thers tables ther?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users