Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

getting high from compressed air cans (gas duster)

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.

weedzilla420

weedzilla420

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 2,163 posts
hey guys,
i heard somewhere that you could get high from inhaling the contents of those compressed air cans for computers. i got some office max brand called "gas duster" sitting here. i

it says it contains difluoroethane

Wykid

Wykid

aka Lucipher Cy Young

• Old School
  • 3,851 posts
yea..u can...but why would u want to?

little kids in middle school do that shit...u ever seen the movie "Thirteen"? lol

"HIT ME AGAIN!" lmao

Lebowski

Lebowski

At least i'm housebroken

• Gold Member
  • 6,227 posts

Xieon

Xieon

Smokin Blunts

• Registered Upgraded
  • 432 posts
Yea, you can get high off duster, horrible idea though, that shit will fuck you up like in the head.

Not worth it, if you wanna get fucked up around the house try some robotussion, nutmeg, tylenol simply sleep, alcohol

biev420

biev420

Hit the bong like chong.

• Registered Upgraded
  • 521 posts
Fuck all that air duster shit. It will make you stupid and stuff.. You'll be all like :eek:woah man!!!after its over cause you will be dumb!

Yes, I am high.:wave::smoking:

Wykid

Wykid

aka Lucipher Cy Young

• Old School
  • 3,851 posts

Fuck all that air duster shit. It will make you stupid and stuff.. You'll be all like woah man!!!after its over cause you will be dumb!

You sure you havent been inhaling some of it? lol, jk.

Joint

Joint

astro

• Old School
  • 1,417 posts
It's not going to make you retarded, but it can give you some temporary (read: 2 or 3 months) nerve damage. So I don't recommend it.

weedzilla420

weedzilla420

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 2,163 posts

yea..u can...but why would u want to?

little kids in middle school do that shit...u ever seen the movie "Thirteen"? lol

"HIT ME AGAIN!" lmao

they were inhaling nitrous from a whip cream can

BLARNEYSTONES

BLARNEYSTONES

Old School Stoner

• Old School
  • 1,533 posts
I just saw a commercial on this....alright picture this...it's some gold fish in a tank and there like Inhaling gas to get high decreases the amount of oxegen to your brain that keeps you alive and the whole time it's sayin this the water is draining from the tank and by the end of the commercial the fish are plopping around in a empty tank.... damn poor fish i'm calling PEDA.:smoking: :D so no go smoke some reefer.

BLARNEYSTONES

BLARNEYSTONES

Old School Stoner

• Old School
  • 1,533 posts

No they werent they were doing Air Duster because whippets don't do that to you.

weedzilla420

weedzilla420

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 2,163 posts
^ i want to.
waiting for my dealer to call me back

paranoia13

paranoia13

Old School Stoner

• Old School
  • 1,148 posts
lol.......i wanna inhale nitrous from a can of whip cream, last time i tried there wasnt even enough for a deep breath...............nitrous isnt dangerous is it?

biev420

biev420

Hit the bong like chong.

• Registered Upgraded
  • 521 posts

You sure you havent been inhaling some of it? lol, jk.

Haha, I've tried it before and it's just stupid imo. But to each is own. If you die doing it..Don't say we didnt warn you...........

Wykid

Wykid

aka Lucipher Cy Young

• Old School
  • 3,851 posts

pretty much the same effects and affects...i think. either way it doesnt sound too smart...but hey...if you want to try it go ahead..i dont think anything will happen with ONE use of it...but then again i tried inhaling air freshner (in 6th grade) and after a few puffs i got a ringing noise in my head that lasted about 6 seconds...havent fucked with it since...only to cover up smells of shit (literally and figuratively) and weed :)

:bongin:

BlitzedinBokey

BlitzedinBokey

Sir Sticky of Icky

• Old School
  • 1,355 posts
blowin dusters is fuckin gay

Xieon

Xieon

Smokin Blunts

• Registered Upgraded
  • 432 posts