First Time Growing Help

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by DC 420, Jan 21, 2006.

1. I have never growin before,well one time i thought mabe if i tost some seeds in some dirt back in the woods and hoped they would grow. Accorse they didnt but i thought mize well try.

So I want to know how to do this just right.my plan is to lay a wet peace of paper towel at the bottem of a GLAD container.then lay the seed on top of the first layer of paper towel. set another wet peace of paper towel on top.Then pop a lid on and check up on it intell i see the thread of root come out of it.Then get a party cup,put some holes in the bottem,run some water threw it so it so the soil becomes moist. Then wait 15 minutes for water to drain,poke a whole about an inch deep pop the seed in,cover it up and let it grow large enough to transfer it into the ground in the woods. Then i would walk back to the spot every week and check up on it. Is there any comments on what i should expect,or any helpfull hints or tips. Is there any ideas of how to conseal the plant from being seen.The plant must be growin out doors and in the woods.

Also is there a possiblility of any animals such as deer damaging the plant.

2. you cant just grow in the woods your plants wont get enough light. you have to grow on the edge of the woods.

3. what if there was a small opening with other tall plants growing around it to hide it?

4. if the spot is big enought to allow 5 hours of direct sunlight on the plants, then you're fine. otherwise find a new spot.