Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Rubbing Alcohol & Marijuana?

• Please log in to reply

RetarrrdedTexas

RetarrrdedTexas

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,779 posts

Just don't let it sit for a week... that's why they commented on it being green, from leeched out chlorophyll, wouldn't want that in my QWISO. :P

This is just like a crude version of Rick Simpson's Oil, which is a crude way to make hash oil to begin with.

yep :hello:

i've found when making qwiso i dont like to leave it in the alcohol longer that like 20 mins... but i agitate the fuck out of it... swirl left, swirl right, shake once, shake twice, repeat :)

motorbreath

motorbreath

• Registered Upgraded
  • 215 posts

What does the legality of a substance have to do with its medicinal properties?

(1) Schedule I.—
(A) The drug or other substance has a high potential for abuse.
(B) The drug or other substance has no currently accepted medical use in treatment in the United States.
© There is a lack of accepted safety for use of the drug or other substance under medical supervision."

That.

Duhya

Duhya

Pretty Cool Guy

• Registered Upgraded
  • 706 posts

That.

The problem with "That." is that its bullshit.
What country is that from?

RetarrrdedTexas

RetarrrdedTexas

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,779 posts

The problem with "That." is that its bullshit.
What country is that from?

good ole USA...

schedule fucking one. like heroin.

Duhya

Duhya

Pretty Cool Guy

• Registered Upgraded
  • 706 posts
I thought they rescheduled it in the USA recently?

Eike

Eike

Red-Eyed Monster

• Registered Upgraded
  • 244 posts
Sounds like a load of snake oil to me. Psuedo-science, bro.

IMAEREHW

IMAEREHW

Smoke Weed Every Day

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,675 posts

I don't know about that but I heard if you mix it with Vaseline and jerk off with it, your dick grows 6".

brb

93TheHitStick

93TheHitStick

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 1,399 posts
Its called tincture smart ones. And to op your really late. Can't believe your just figuring out weed is medicine.

freddycitytoker

freddycitytoker

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 2,595 posts

good ole USA...

schedule fucking one. like heroin.

Removal of cannabis from Schedule I of the Controlled Substances Act - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Take a look at that.

The drug or other substance has a high potential for abuse.
The drug or other substance has a currently accepted medical use in treatment in the United States or a currently accepted medical use with severe restrictions. Abuse of the drug or other substances may lead to severe psychological or physical dependence

Jshnaidz

Jshnaidz

• Registered Upgraded
  • 354 posts

i have a quick question because i have never ordered from GC and i have been waiting for a response for a week and a half what does this mean? Ready to Ship: , Shipped: , In Transit: We have received notice that the originating post is preparing to dispatch this mail piece.

It means that the post that its been delivered to to get to you is preparing it to be taken into the mail truck to dispatch.

tangerineskyyy

tangerineskyyy

• Registered Upgraded
  • 233 posts

Removal of cannabis from Schedule I of the Controlled Substances Act - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Take a look at that.

The drug or other substance has a high potential for abuse.
The drug or other substance has a currently accepted medical use in treatment in the United States or a currently accepted medical use with severe restrictions. Abuse of the drug or other substances may lead to severe psychological or physical dependence

we can be hopeful..but still sched 1 here in the states.

back to the point, i dont doubt that this works, and can see how its better than smoking in situations where there is pain in a single location, but personally, i would rather just smoke. maybe next time i pull a muscle :)

freddycitytoker

freddycitytoker

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 2,595 posts

we can be hopeful..but still sched 1 here in the states.

back to the point, i dont doubt that this works, and can see how its better than smoking in situations where there is pain in a single location, but personally, i would rather just smoke. maybe next time i pull a muscle :)

Indeed. Hopefully someday.

So glad it's under ll here. The government over there is fucking retarted.

I kind of feel like testing out this method. I'll report back.

Young Dro User

Young Dro User

• Registered Upgraded
  • 918 posts
alcohol KILLS thc
for thc to even be relseased the weed has to be heated to a certain temp or combust
idk how this could work:confused:

Canada x 420

Canada x 420

High

• Registered Upgraded
  • 6,209 posts

alcohol KILLS thc
for thc to even be relseased the weed has to be heated to a certain temp or combust
idk how this could work:confused:

completely incorrect.

Thc is soluble in alcohol. When you make qwiso hash you shake your bud in iso alcohol and the thc is absorbed into it, then you evaporate the alcohol and you are left with highly concentrated thc.

Heat only speeds up the process of the release of thc, example, when you make edibles with cannabutter, you heat the weed with the butter and absord the thc out of it, it would still work if you didn't (like firecrackers without cooking, still works just takes longer)When you cook the weed in the fire crackers the release process is sped up and you can get potent edibles in 20 mins.

If the advice your giving isn't true, please don't spread it around, we don't need more misinformation.

Nuts Eno

Nuts Eno

Higher than giraffe pussy

• Registered Upgraded
  • 229 posts

alcohol KILLS thc

Ignorance KILLS truth.

ythelard

ythelard

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
when i was in 9th grade my mom found my stash and she put it all in a bottle of rubbing alcohol, i was sad and pissed that she did that, but hey what could i do? now a few years later i bring her leaves off of my friends plant and she does the same thing to them. ive never tried it, id rather just smoke it. so im guessing it works???

farmer.juan

farmer.juan

Que?

• Registered Upgraded
  • 105 posts
My grandmother (RIP) use to use it para las reumas

Edited by farmer.juan, 10 April 2011 - 10:56 PM.

Catlyfe

Catlyfe

• Registered Upgraded
  • 370 posts

So my brothers back is starting to hurt cause he said supposly he picked up something heavy yesterday and my dad said that if you mix Rubbing alcohol with marijauana, and rubb it where it hurts (in this case his lower back). It will relive the pain. Now he said hes done it already and said it realli works and sometimes takes the pain away for a good while.

Now my question is is this true? And has anyon every tried this on here? I find it crazy that an IILEGAL substance can relive pain without even smoking/eating it. :smoke:

EDIT: I googled it and found some interesting answers. Heres one from yahoo

My questions still is if anyone here has tried it? thanks to all :)

Why waste weed? Use a cotton ball.....

BadKittySmiles

BadKittySmiles

Compassion Support BadKatsCannaPharm.com

• Bronze Member
  • 6,586 posts

Edited by BadKittySmiles, 10 April 2011 - 11:52 PM.

Nuts Eno

Nuts Eno

Higher than giraffe pussy

• Registered Upgraded
  • 229 posts

-Topical Pain & Circulation Gel-

Cannabis can be a wonderful topical medication. When used properly, it's a great way to ease localized pain and discomfort, without feeling overwhelmingly 'stoned'. The below is a fresh mix (the L-Arginine continues to break down and rapidly goes clear once it has been allowed to sit, while the hash tincture is added only once it is complete and bioavailable). The hash is concentrated near the top portion of the bottle, this is done for several reasons, as it allows the patient a more versatile use of the meds.
The patient can choose to either blend the mix, and have a consistent level of medication throughout the gel, or they can choose to use it in a cycle, starting with stronger doses when the pain is at its highest, and tapering off to become more of a circulatory aid, as the ailment either heals (accidental injury), and regularly altering the ratios used to medicate for pain can help to prevent the buildup of a tolerance (long-term or chronic pain).

Topical cannabis is great for muscles, as well as even bone and joint pain.. very good for tired, aching wrists, ankles, and knees. And while you should feel the effects almost immediately, the benefits are even more noticeable after you've used it regularly over the course of a few days.

I prefer avoiding strong alcohols such as rubbing alcohol, in some cases (where it can potentially cause people to 'tense up' upon the initial contact) it detracts from the medicinal effect of the cannabis. It's also a way snake-oil salesmen would sell topical ointments, which were more reliant on the alcohol as a 'treatment', than the extract. Glycerin penetrates the skin very well, but even grapeseed, olive and coconut oils can be infused and used topically with good effect.

Posted Image

Excerpt from the thread...

I say this with all the respect in the world as no one on this site displays the level of knowledge and expertise that you do in all your posts:

I love you.

I'm just saying....

Edited by Nuts Eno, 11 April 2011 - 12:37 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users