• by Saca La
  • Apr 10 2011 02:26 PM
  • 44 Replies
  • Please log in to reply

• RetarrrdedTexas
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 1,940 posts

Posted 10 April 2011 - 05:18 PM

Just don't let it sit for a week... that's why they commented on it being green, from leeched out chlorophyll, wouldn't want that in my QWISO. :P

This is just like a crude version of Rick Simpson's Oil, which is a crude way to make hash oil to begin with.

yep :hello:

i've found when making qwiso i dont like to leave it in the alcohol longer that like 20 mins... but i agitate the fuck out of it... swirl left, swirl right, shake once, shake twice, repeat :)

• motorbreath
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 215 posts

Posted 10 April 2011 - 05:38 PM

What does the legality of a substance have to do with its medicinal properties?

(1) Schedule I.—
(A) The drug or other substance has a high potential for abuse.
(B) The drug or other substance has no currently accepted medical use in treatment in the United States.
© There is a lack of accepted safety for use of the drug or other substance under medical supervision."

That.

• Pretty Cool Guy

• Duhya
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 706 posts

Posted 10 April 2011 - 05:41 PM

That.

The problem with "That." is that its bullshit.
What country is that from?

• RetarrrdedTexas
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 1,940 posts

Posted 10 April 2011 - 05:44 PM

The problem with "That." is that its bullshit.
What country is that from?

good ole USA...

schedule fucking one. like heroin.

• Pretty Cool Guy

• Duhya
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 706 posts

Posted 10 April 2011 - 06:26 PM

I thought they rescheduled it in the USA recently?

• Red-Eyed Monster

• Eike
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 244 posts

Posted 10 April 2011 - 06:32 PM

Sounds like a load of snake oil to me. Psuedo-science, bro.

• Smoke Weed Every Day

• IMAEREHW
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 1,676 posts

Posted 10 April 2011 - 06:34 PM

I don't know about that but I heard if you mix it with Vaseline and jerk off with it, your dick grows 6".

brb

• Banned

• 93TheHitStick
  • Banned by Moderators
  • 1,399 posts

Posted 10 April 2011 - 06:37 PM

Its called tincture smart ones. And to op your really late. Can't believe your just figuring out weed is medicine.

• Banned

• freddycitytoker
  • Banned by Moderators
  • 2,595 posts

Posted 10 April 2011 - 06:39 PM

good ole USA...

schedule fucking one. like heroin.

Removal of cannabis from Schedule I of the Controlled Substances Act - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Take a look at that.

The drug or other substance has a high potential for abuse.
The drug or other substance has a currently accepted medical use in treatment in the United States or a currently accepted medical use with severe restrictions. Abuse of the drug or other substances may lead to severe psychological or physical dependence

• Jshnaidz
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 354 posts

Posted 10 April 2011 - 06:44 PM

i have a quick question because i have never ordered from GC and i have been waiting for a response for a week and a half what does this mean? Ready to Ship: , Shipped: , In Transit: We have received notice that the originating post is preparing to dispatch this mail piece.

It means that the post that its been delivered to to get to you is preparing it to be taken into the mail truck to dispatch.

• tangerineskyyy
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 233 posts

Posted 10 April 2011 - 06:44 PM

Removal of cannabis from Schedule I of the Controlled Substances Act - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Take a look at that.

The drug or other substance has a high potential for abuse.
The drug or other substance has a currently accepted medical use in treatment in the United States or a currently accepted medical use with severe restrictions. Abuse of the drug or other substances may lead to severe psychological or physical dependence

we can be hopeful..but still sched 1 here in the states.

back to the point, i dont doubt that this works, and can see how its better than smoking in situations where there is pain in a single location, but personally, i would rather just smoke. maybe next time i pull a muscle :)

• Banned

• freddycitytoker
  • Banned by Moderators
  • 2,595 posts

Posted 10 April 2011 - 06:49 PM

we can be hopeful..but still sched 1 here in the states.

back to the point, i dont doubt that this works, and can see how its better than smoking in situations where there is pain in a single location, but personally, i would rather just smoke. maybe next time i pull a muscle :)

Indeed. Hopefully someday.

So glad it's under ll here. The government over there is fucking retarted.

I kind of feel like testing out this method. I'll report back.

• Young Dro User
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 919 posts

Posted 10 April 2011 - 07:34 PM

alcohol KILLS thc
for thc to even be relseased the weed has to be heated to a certain temp or combust
idk how this could work:confused:

• High

• Canada x 420
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 6,209 posts

Posted 10 April 2011 - 07:37 PM

alcohol KILLS thc
for thc to even be relseased the weed has to be heated to a certain temp or combust
idk how this could work:confused:

completely incorrect.

Thc is soluble in alcohol. When you make qwiso hash you shake your bud in iso alcohol and the thc is absorbed into it, then you evaporate the alcohol and you are left with highly concentrated thc.

Heat only speeds up the process of the release of thc, example, when you make edibles with cannabutter, you heat the weed with the butter and absord the thc out of it, it would still work if you didn't (like firecrackers without cooking, still works just takes longer)When you cook the weed in the fire crackers the release process is sped up and you can get potent edibles in 20 mins.

If the advice your giving isn't true, please don't spread it around, we don't need more misinformation.

• Higher than giraffe pussy

• Nuts Eno
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 229 posts

Posted 10 April 2011 - 09:38 PM

alcohol KILLS thc

Ignorance KILLS truth.

• PipPip
  • ythelard
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 12 posts

Posted 10 April 2011 - 10:29 PM

when i was in 9th grade my mom found my stash and she put it all in a bottle of rubbing alcohol, i was sad and pissed that she did that, but hey what could i do? now a few years later i bring her leaves off of my friends plant and she does the same thing to them. ive never tried it, id rather just smoke it. so im guessing it works???

• Que?

• farmer.juan
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 105 posts

Posted 10 April 2011 - 10:54 PM

My grandmother (RIP) use to use it para las reumas

Edited by farmer.juan, 10 April 2011 - 10:56 PM.

• Catlyfe
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 370 posts

Posted 10 April 2011 - 11:15 PM

So my brothers back is starting to hurt cause he said supposly he picked up something heavy yesterday and my dad said that if you mix Rubbing alcohol with marijauana, and rubb it where it hurts (in this case his lower back). It will relive the pain. Now he said hes done it already and said it realli works and sometimes takes the pain away for a good while.

Now my question is is this true? And has anyon every tried this on here? I find it crazy that an IILEGAL substance can relive pain without even smoking/eating it. :smoke:

EDIT: I googled it and found some interesting answers. Heres one from yahoo

My questions still is if anyone here has tried it? thanks to all :)

Why waste weed? Use a cotton ball.....

• Compassion Support BadKatsCannaPharm.com

• BadKittySmiles
  • Bronze Member
  • 6,610 posts

Posted 10 April 2011 - 11:49 PM

-Topical Pain & Circulation Gel-

Cannabis can be a wonderful topical medication. When used properly, it's a great way to ease localized pain and discomfort, without feeling overwhelmingly 'stoned'. The below is a fresh mix (the L-Arginine continues to break down and rapidly goes clear once it has been allowed to sit, while the hash tincture is added only once it is complete and bioavailable). The hash is concentrated near the top portion of the bottle, this is done for several reasons, as it allows the patient a more versatile use of the meds.
The patient can choose to either blend the mix, and have a consistent level of medication throughout the gel, or they can choose to use it in a cycle, starting with stronger doses when the pain is at its highest, and tapering off to become more of a circulatory aid, as the ailment either heals (accidental injury), and regularly altering the ratios used to medicate for pain can help to prevent the buildup of a tolerance (long-term or chronic pain).

Topical cannabis is great for muscles, as well as even bone and joint pain.. very good for tired, aching wrists, ankles, and knees. And while you should feel the effects almost immediately, the benefits are even more noticeable after you've used it regularly over the course of a few days.

I prefer avoiding strong alcohols such as rubbing alcohol, in some cases (where it can potentially cause people to 'tense up' upon the initial contact) it detracts from the medicinal effect of the cannabis. It's also a way snake-oil salesmen would sell topical ointments, which were more reliant on the alcohol as a 'treatment', than the extract. Glycerin penetrates the skin very well, but even grapeseed, olive and coconut oils can be infused and used topically with good effect.

Posted Image

Excerpt from the thread...

For this last one, it's not just an edible, but it is 100% safe to be eaten, while incredibly
effective when used topically...

It gently relaxes and improves circulation throughout the entire body when eaten, but can
be applied topically if needed, to achieve a stronger more localized effect. I have a bit of
chronic back pain, a few vertebrae that have always locked up and given me trouble. This,
as well as other topical canna treatments, has spared me from any form of surgery.

L-Arginine is a natural supplement sold in health food stores for oral consumption, as well
as being included in ointments and salves. It is precursor for nitric oxide to improve circulation,
where it promotes capillary and pulmonary dilation by relaxing blood vessels.

As a side-note, it is also used for 'romantic intentions', both orally, and topically
When used orally it is effective, but less stimulating in more 'specific' regions, however when
used topically, it promotes blood flow and sensation, while the canna conversely causes a
'numbing' of the tissue.
Without the canna (just topical L-Arginine) it can stimulate the tissue, increasing both arousal and
the speed of climax, but with canna, it will stimulate the tissue and cause continual blood-flow, while
keeping you from getting 'too excited', too quickly. I've made both male (prolonging) and female
(improved sensation) formulas, depending on the patients needs.

We use supplement/food grade L-Arginine; it promotes blood flow, and improves circulation in
the area it is applied, which in turn improves the topical cannabinoid intake.

There is a specific technique used, when applying your gel to an area where pain-relief is needed.

So along with a written-tutorial, I am considering making a video-tutorial, detailing how
you should use your gel properly.

Edited by BadKittySmiles, 10 April 2011 - 11:52 PM.

• Higher than giraffe pussy

• Nuts Eno
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 229 posts

Posted 11 April 2011 - 12:34 AM

-Topical Pain & Circulation Gel-

Cannabis can be a wonderful topical medication. When used properly, it's a great way to ease localized pain and discomfort, without feeling overwhelmingly 'stoned'. The below is a fresh mix (the L-Arginine continues to break down and rapidly goes clear once it has been allowed to sit, while the hash tincture is added only once it is complete and bioavailable). The hash is concentrated near the top portion of the bottle, this is done for several reasons, as it allows the patient a more versatile use of the meds.
The patient can choose to either blend the mix, and have a consistent level of medication throughout the gel, or they can choose to use it in a cycle, starting with stronger doses when the pain is at its highest, and tapering off to become more of a circulatory aid, as the ailment either heals (accidental injury), and regularly altering the ratios used to medicate for pain can help to prevent the buildup of a tolerance (long-term or chronic pain).

Topical cannabis is great for muscles, as well as even bone and joint pain.. very good for tired, aching wrists, ankles, and knees. And while you should feel the effects almost immediately, the benefits are even more noticeable after you've used it regularly over the course of a few days.

I prefer avoiding strong alcohols such as rubbing alcohol, in some cases (where it can potentially cause people to 'tense up' upon the initial contact) it detracts from the medicinal effect of the cannabis. It's also a way snake-oil salesmen would sell topical ointments, which were more reliant on the alcohol as a 'treatment', than the extract. Glycerin penetrates the skin very well, but even grapeseed, olive and coconut oils can be infused and used topically with good effect.

Posted Image

Excerpt from the thread...

I say this with all the respect in the world as no one on this site displays the level of knowledge and expertise that you do in all your posts:

I love you.

I'm just saying....

Edited by Nuts Eno, 11 April 2011 - 12:37 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

© Copyright 1999 - 2015 420Network BV | All rights reserved