Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Rubbing Alcohol & Marijuana?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Saca La, Apr 10, 2011.

1. #1 Saca La, Apr 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 10, 2011
    So my brothers back is starting to hurt cause he said supposly he picked up something heavy yesterday and my dad said that if you mix Rubbing alcohol with marijauana, and rubb it where it hurts (in this case his lower back). It will relive the pain. Now he said hes done it already and said it realli works and sometimes takes the pain away for a good while.

Now my question is is this true? And has anyon every tried this on here? I find it crazy that an IILEGAL substance can relive pain without even smoking/eating it. :smoke:

EDIT: I googled it and found some interesting answers. Heres one from yahoo

My questions still is if anyone here has tried it? thanks to all :)

2. I got ice cubes expression right now with that, Ive got no idea.

3. [​IMG]
    wut?

I would jus smoke it.

4. I don't know about that but I heard if you mix it with Vaseline and jerk off with it, your dick grows 6".

5. ^^^ Both my bro nor my dad smoke....

6. i have a quick question because i have never ordered from GC and i have been waiting for a response for a week and a half what does this mean? Ready to Ship: , Shipped: , In Transit: We have received notice that the originating post is preparing to dispatch this mail piece.

7. I don't see how that would work then...
    THC can be absorbed into fat cells, which is the only way I could see that working, is it would be absorbed into the fat cells in the back, which would cause you to be high. Also I'm pretty sure liquid destroys THC on the buds so....

Don't take this as official information, I've only heard this info through the grapevine

8. Haha what? You can't just come in this thread and disregard everything and ask your own question. Make your own thread and ask this and you'll get much more help.

9. #9 kyle944811, Apr 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    If liquids destroyed THC, then how would we be able to get hash :)

10. Yeah THC is lipophilic but it is also alcohol soluble so with that being said I could see that being true, but I haven't tried it so I honestly don't know.

11. Don't do it

12. i have to try this .:cool:

13. my great grandmother used that method. she had marijuana in a bottle with alcohol, and despite her speaking spanish i knew she was saying marijuana. thing is she had the whole plant, meaning not just bud, but the leaves too. Obviously it wasn't already dried before putting in. And i'm sure she probably used to smoke bud, hell in her 80's she was drinking beer and you couldn't tell by looking at her.

14. It would work, people have been doing it forever, even queen elizabeth 1 used cannabis topically for pain relief.

Look up a guide on how to use it properly and it should work, although the alcohol will dry out your skin

edit, the thc is soluble in alcohol, fats and some acids, so yes this should work.

15. the most important part of this post,

That post contains no real information what so ever, just ignore it.

16. Yes, beleive it or not, it will work. I'd rather just smoke it but it should provide temparary assistance.

17. All these years I've been using tylenol like a chump! hahaha

But seriously, that's pretty neat. I can't believe it's illegal when it helps in so many ways. Stupid ass government...

18. lol let that alcohol run through a coffee filter and then dry.. you gots isohash!!!

19. What does the legality of a substance have to do with its medicinal properties?

20. Just don't let it sit for a week... that's why they commented on it being green, from leeched out chlorophyll, wouldn't want that in my QWISO. :p

This is just like a crude version of Rick Simpson's Oil, which is a crude way to make hash oil to begin with.