Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Kentucky tokers?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ZeppelinToker, Apr 10, 2011.

1. If thats so, then we are fucked because they weigh the stems, not just bud.
    So might as well have 50 then.

2. When I read this last night, I had just finished smoking and I was LIT. When I read it, I heard the voice of the Rupp Arena announcer in my head saying it, and it gave me the giggles. I must have giggled for 4 or 5 minutes over this, that's how lit I was. :p

3. Lexington right here!

4. @pearl75

lol Shit happens.

5. im from ol pikeville

6. I'm jealous of you KY tokers, I'm one of your southern brothers from OK and you getting decriminalization is very rare for the south. Oklahoma is going to be one of the very last states, most likely the last to think of decriminalizing marijuana possession. ...Sigh, oh well.

I guess I will go back to smoking crap weed, and hiding from the cops :/

7. northern ky , what's uppppp ??

8. Oklahoma! Honey, get the hell outta that state. No mj smoker should live in Oklahoma. I'm still stunned, not to mention angered, by your state passing life sentences for cannabis. That's just ridiculous! :eek:

9. I live in Louisville for the summers and Lexington during the school year.

10. Florence, KY

Rep the 859.

11. yeah in south eastern ky -london and there is killer bud around you just got to find it i got some skunk hybrid a few weeks back and i couldnt even finish half a joint with another person it was so strong then i felt like i couldnt move. so dont doubt kentucky bud.

12. Is it REALLY getting decriminalized in KY??? :D

13. Yeah, western KY, around Bowling Green area

• Like Like x 1
  14. #54 Sweetleaftoker, Jun 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Me too man thats crazzzy

15. Yeah i was waiting for the right place to make my first post.
    and i stumble across this!

Lex is where its at! :smoke:

16. Live in Frankfort, Ky. Gotta say finding a good connection here is hard. T.T

17. I visit London very frequently and have never failed to find good bud. I've heard there's a LOT of growers out there.
    Nah man just visit the rougher areas of town! I've also found a lot of high school dealers out there :p

18. I have a hard time too. If I do find someone the bags seem light or the shit it over priced. I get some reggie for cheap and smoke it. Then I treat myself to some chronic, but it costs 120 a quarter and the cheap stuff lasts longer. Recently I broke my rib, so it's really hard to hit this reggie sometimes.

I just wish I could get settled into an apartment and start a little grow room again. You can't hardly trust anyone, so I just do it myself!

Oh, and hello from Lexington! Any of you go to UK? This fall will be my last semester. Then hopefully I can get into the Teach for America program and get sent off to a nice state with medicinal marijuana laws. With insomnia and acute back pain MMJ is really what I want.

19. Lots of Lex. tokers out there! I really need to become acquainted with some of you guys. Just moved here for school. Having very little luck w/ my situation. PM me if you wanna chill. Anyone hang out at Marikka's?