Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Kentucky tokers?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ZeppelinToker, Apr 10, 2011.

1. #22 ZeppelinToker, Apr 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    What???? Im soo happy lol and i live in florence

• Like Like x 1
  2. well its a step to being Decriminalized and i hope to see it happen one day i really do.

3. “When the end of the world comes, I want to be in Kentucky, because everything there happens 20 years after it happens anywhere else.” – Mark Twain
    Hopefully decriminalization is the exception :smoke:
    Anybody know of anything going on for 4/20?
    Lex is flowing in dank but the prices are ridiculous for how much is locally grown.

4. im trying to find someone to smoke with i no this isint aloud and shit but if you tryin to match like a bowl or blunt private message me. ill be board since its during the week.

5. What do you mean, "A step to being decriminalized"? The bill passed. Cannabis has now been decriminalized in my state. Signed, sealed, delivered, and goes into effect June 24th. There's no hoping. It's been done. Cannabis possession has gone from a class A misdemeanor to a class B, with a maximum 45 days in jail down from a maximum of one year. Look it up. Anything under a quarter pound is a class B now.

6. I'm living in ky and I was quite surprised and pleased to see this go through.
    That being said, I will just have to wait and see how our leo's use the discretion they are being trusted with on this. I'll believe it when I see it, basically.
    It will definitely have it's positive effects, and is hopefully only a first phase of changes, but I don't trust the cops to just start employing their discretion to the benefit of all ky smokers just yet. I am hopefully overly pessimistic about the value of this particular change in absence of any future changes, I guess.

7. I said the same thing in another thread about this. We got far too many 'good ole boy' cops down here who think they're John Wayne. I've already heard our local boys bitching because they don't know how they're going to keep the jails full now. Well, they're just going to have to go out and fight real crime now, aren't they? :rolleyes:

I know there are members of this forum who probably get upset when I break out the oink oink reference, or refer to cops as the Gestapo, (because that really is way out of character for me. I'm usually not that kind of person.) but come on down here and live in the South awhile. See first hand how things are done, and how crooked most of these bastards are. Make no mistake, I have tremendous respect for the law. Other than my choice to medicate with cannabis, I have never broken a law in my life. I don't even have a parking ticket to mention. The only time I've ever seen the inside of a court house was during my divorce, and I was so terrified I had a full blown anxiety attack in the court room. I respect the law. It is those who enforce those laws who have a harder time earning that same respect from me. Maybe I would feel differently had I grown up some place else, but this is where I was born and raised. So it is what it is.

8. #29 Sunsettoker, Apr 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Well I'm one who doesn't have much respect considering how me and my family have really been anally raped by the law. And how I was treated with complete disrespect even though I treated them with complete and upmost respect. After the judge told me I was a menace to society I lost all respect for the law! I'm still a law abiding citizen though, with the exception of MJ. And after hearing about the sad story of Magbie( he was a quadriplegic who was arrested for MJ possession [ he had a medical card for chronic pain] and served a 10 day sentence and since the jail deprived him of his medicine he died in jail because he couldn't breathe! And many more like the innocent man who was shot and killed by the dea who was raiding someone's house that he was visiting (unarmed and wasn't a suspect) ) it disgusts me you may call them
    Isolated incidents but there are many more incidents just like these but I'm not trying to start and argument I just needed to vent! I have court coming up and it's really got my mind stuck on this idk

9. lol wow.

I live in Atlanta and go up to sharpsburg for my mother and travel through owingsville all the time. :wave:
    -and yes we do have dank

10. #31 Sunsettoker, Apr 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 13, 2011
    PHP:
    Really?!? That's pretty damn cool i dont think coinscidences like that happen very often! Or I'm just overreacting I can't really tell I mean I picked up a quad today and I think over indulged. But still maybe we will toke up sometime

11. I probably have to wait till summer. Pm me

12. I'm in Lextown, bro hit me up.

13. me too, fuck all this rain we've been getting.
    if anyones looking to chill pm me, just got done with the semester and bored as hell haha

14. Up in nky here

• Like Like x 1
  15. Live in Louisville in the summer, go to college in Eastern Kentucky

16. Anyone know the grow laws for sure in Ky?

I've heard 5 or over class D but don't know for sure.

Oh, in S.E Ky

17. That's right, you gotta keep it under five, or you're committing a felony. Just go to NORML's website, and type Kentucky Laws in their search engine. Everything a grower would want to know should pop right up. I germinate 8 to 10 seeds at a time. Let's say all 8 sprout, they have to be a certain height before they're considered plants, I think, but I can't remember te specific height. You know what sucks? Say I luck up and get 6 females. Oh, well, two of those ladies got ta die.

Cannabis has been decriminalized here now. It goes into effect June 24th. So getting caught with a QP or less is a slap on the wrist, depending on what else you're caught with. I don't think much has changed about the law where it applies to growing though. Like I said, just check NORML. Their website stays current with the laws.

18. LOUUUUUUUUUIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSVIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLE...

Bitch!

19. I'm from lex

• Like Like x 1