Lvl 100 Scyther Octo Chamber Bong UPDATE MILK SHOT LOL!

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Korpins, Apr 9, 2011.

1. Its funy cuz I've seen a bong like this and they are amazing me and my friend @got2smoke cut up the blunt and plaze pieces in the bowl and take that to the face best high ever outta a bong similar to that and btw the name is dope milkshot??

2. possibly, if it is, then that will be the vape piece and my other the oil piece lol.

i just NEED a new piece

3. i cant believe you invested 320 into that man...you could have gotten a real top notch tube for that.

that thing would hit 100x better if you lose the spirals....spirals are complete shit

4. Ignore all the haters bro, you like it thats all that matters.

Even if you grow to not like it its still a bad ass piece that you can put on display somewhere in your house.

5. I dont care what other people say, that thing looks mean. props bro.

6. lol at haters who probably havent got as nice bongs...

nice bong bro, id hit dat,

7. yea man id love to pack a bowl and toke that beast. watching all the smoke swirl into my lungs :p

8. non the less, good glass goes a long way man...

If you bump that tube the op posted the right way that thing is going to start to fall apart.

Although i know a lot of high grade glass that can withstand quite a bit

9. We are trying to help educate people, maybe not in the best of ways. I started with china glass and kept moving up until i finally got a stemline and i love it, just being able to hold and look at a masterpiece everyday pays for itself. Thanks to gc i have learned, all my friends around me kinda look at me crazy or something because how much i hate china glass and they see my stemline and there like 350$ FOR THAT its plain? i'm like yeah, your paying for good quality non china man held glass etc. also the resell value is high. We just hate seeing people buying these janky ass glass that looks like you could blow on it and it will break. It apalls me that china glass can still exist, you can get a 7mm-9mm thick bong from alt from 140-200$.

10. My friends don't understand why I pay so much for glass and other herbal tools as well. :(

11. Your complaining about the lack of money in your situation, I would of payed more the bong cause Im not a cheap

12. yeah that's the whole point. You arent cheap, just misinformed. You could've put all that cashola to better use.

13. Completely unnecessary. There is such a thing as OVER-DIFFUSION.

Over-Diffusion is when the amount of filtration actually takes away the taste completely of your herbs. It also removes THC with 8 different filtration chambers, THC is water soluble, but not by much. So not only are you taking away from your taste, but also the high.

I'm not even going to mention drag, but it is important, and the flow on this piece is retarded. I'm sorry it is, I don't need to see a milk.

My advice, sell it to a mis-informed "friend". You say you are not cheap, and I believe you, but please, educate yourself on high end glass and make your money go further.

The same amount of money you spent of this ridiculous set up could have bought you a really nice Toro, Roor, Sovereignty, etc..

14. Im going to have to agree.

If it was all high quality glass,
    with open trees, etc..It would be alright i quess.

But 8 chambers? Good way to ruin the taste of some sweet sweet ganja.

15. I would never get anything with that much filtration, but it seems like a good shwagg bong...

16. I wouldn't smoke shwag out of that neccesarily.
    Make already bad tasting weed,
    taste worse..

Wouldn't want top shelf in it either.

17. this thread is funny, i love how on GC there are 2 types of people, the people being dicks and the people calling out the dicks............i condone both sides haha

18. whoever sold you that ac bowl ripped you off man. Its $35 topps. and where do you buy bud for $10 a g?

19. I have been smoking out of my MFLB for quite some time now, and reading this whole thread.

I approve! :D;). It was a great high-read, made me laugh.

All I can say: It looks sweet, and I DIG the name, but all of the spiral ACs take away from the taste of the awesome herb, and that much filtration probably takes away some of the THC as well (since the smoke is going through THAT many percs with water).

Also; I understand your liking of the piece; when i started really wanting to buy pieces I went into a little buying frenzy, and over the course of 6 months I had 2 $150 china glass bongs, a pipe or two, and a few ACs and different bowls for the bongs. So overall, spending even more you.
    1) I have found that I don't even need those pieces; I still use them because I spent money on them, so hell I plan to use them.
    2) I have purchased new pieces such as the Weedstar Double Bubbler (from GC :smoke:) and I know this is still china glass, but it does hit very nicely. I also purchased my MFLB and I LOVE it.

I am still waiting to get a heady piece, or a nice tube from Toro or SG (and hopefully this will be soon! :D)

But basically, long story short, I was in your position before. You'll come to learn how to spend money wisely, as I have. But as long as you enjoy and use your glass you spent the money on, it's a good buy man.. I'm not trying to bash you. Just as others said, read the "toking tools" thread, and just read up on heady and high end glass, and the differences from china glass (drag being a much improved factor, which you'll learn this bong with many perks you have here will give you much of.

Enjoy your buy man, sick looking piece and name! Sorry for the long read guys, I just made my account a few days ago, but I have been browsing around this site for a year or so now. It feels good to make my first big post :smoke:.

Night everyone, I have to wake up in a few hours for work :devious::wave:

20. Man that thing looks like it gives epic hits but drags like a mofo.