Lvl 100 Scyther Octo Chamber Bong UPDATE MILK SHOT LOL!

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Korpins, Apr 9, 2011.

1. Dude thats amazing man hahahaha

2. payed way to much for shitty chinese crap, and that prolly drags horrible

3. sick bong, although i think it might be difficult getting a "milk" out of it ;)

4. You could've gotten an sg, Sgw, toro single chamber sicky for that price :(

5. [​IMG]

6. Everybody buys shity chinese glass at first.

Op spend some time on grasscity in the toking tools section and you'll learn chinese glass from good glass.

7. yea but most dont pay 300 flippin dollars for it.

my first chinese piece was like 35$ and it lasted a long time and i still have it.

But this is just rediculous.

but to one his own.

i plan on spending 230 on a headford jacuzzi ALT oiler setup.

now THAT will get me medicated.

8. I taded a psp slim with games,accessories and case (about equal to 200$) for a shitty chinese double perc tube before I got on grasscity and learned.

9. Are you implying that china glass pieces don't get you high? heh ;)

10. Really feeling the jacuzzi bubbler, thing stacksss, it might even be too much diffusion for an oil rig :confused:

11. No friends it's all canadian glass standard not cheap shit you guys get.

12. may hve been assembled in canada, but its definitely chinese glass. any colored percs etc are always chinese!

13. What a shame guess it's just completely worthless then i'll just throw it away XD

14. Well...

At least it looks nice!

15. Come on guys, even if it IS chinese who cares? Its still a bong, and hes still happy with his purchase so why flame him and ruin his buzz just because your bong might be a little sturdier. I say a bongs a bong, if it gets smoke in your lungs and gets you high, then its good in my book.

16. I thought this was Grasscity, not Drag-city...

17. don't throw it away! You spent money...

Keep it and keep this as a lesson learned:)

18. Trust I hate living here because headshops and word of mouth spread this nonsense, whoever told you that is a fucking idiot OP, it is garbage china glass that will break when you try and clean it, not the shit you guys get lol

and that setup is worth not a penny over $100, and that is being generous.

19. Your username fits you well...I mean I could see you using a dumbshit reply like this if the thread had anything to do with drag but he was just showing us his bong...who cares if it's china glass. Stop hating

20. Yo man that is a killer fucking bong. Looks awesome just wish I could hit that :(