Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Advantages of the cone joint?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by devilsheep, Apr 9, 2011.

1. from my experience, they smoke way better.

2. Im pretty sure the reason a cone is rolled(might be wrong) is so that you have a slower and wider smoke at the beginning of the joint so that a cherry can properly form, so you can take your time, expecially at the beginning when a prominent cherry can be the difference between a good and bad smoke. Another reason is that the bottom of the joint is stronger with smoked resin that has formed at the end of the smoke. The last reason is that with a wider tip(cone) the roach will toke better, as it is not as thin of a tube as a straight...i think people who smoke fags dont bother with all this shit because fags are fucking shite :D blunts all the way

3. how do u make em ??

4. them a rolled so can smoke more. remember they are larger in the top. lol

also if they rolled correctly, and holding the joint upside down (30-45 degrees) it will warm up the joint and you can see the oil glittering :)

5. put the warez on the paper and add a rolled filter tips in the botton, then you first roll it in the botton and then moves up, adding it together afterwards.

X2 COMBO :D lol

6. Because weed is cheaper in Canada compared to most of the US, due to it being so socially acceptable. I can't afford to be rolling joints with how much I smoke and how expensive it is in my area and lack of budget for weeds.

7. Canadian here, currently hitting a bong. Lots of people smoke bongs and even more often pipes, but I hardly ever see blunts we tend to favour joints here.

8. im from canada... and neither me or my friends smoke jays over pipe/bongs
    because at the end of the day we get higher from a good pipe or bong bowl...
    you can't make generalizations from what your group of friends and yourself do

9. Naw man. In Portland, we just walk around with our bongs. :bongin:

10. [quote name='"pigpen03"']i roll one of the best joints out of my friends but thats because im a canadian in americaa were they only smoke pipes and bongs for some reason[/quote]

hahaha that was a good one.. i'm pretty sure i've rolled at least double the times i've smoked out of a piece

11. In a cone joint there is not much weed in the roach. The majority of the bud is in the tip. So you can just toss the roach after you smoke it down and you are barely throwing any green out. They are a little bit harder to roll then a straight joint but with little practice you should be able to get a good cone.

12. I love my joints just as straight as an heterosexual.

I like them looking like a cigarette, not long and not cone shaped.

That is because the average stoner here in The Netherlands smokes coned joints, which is here automaticly with tobacco and I hate tobacco.

13. When rolling a cone, a lot of weed at the end and not so much at the roach, if you roll a cone, since there is double thc at the end you get half of the double amount!
    So that when the joint gets to the thinner part you are getting the equivilant thc as you do at the end, fatter part of the joint!
    Hope this helps!

14. #34 korkimann, Nov 5, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 5, 2012
    That's such a bad generalization. Just because your circle of friends smoke joints and blunts doesn't mean all of Canada does. I for one smoke pipes all the god damn time, in fact I don't know anyone who actually smokes blunts except for a couple of fake-gangsters. Going by your dumbass logic would mean that all of Canada smokes pipes which contradicts what you said. :confused:

edit: Wow, I didn't read the whole thread but it appears I'm not alone on my position of Canadians and pipes/bongs.

15. I dont think it makes a big difference to be honest. My joints are naturally slightly coned, and are probably like 1.5X the size at the front than the filter.