Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

can drinking monster really screw up a drug test result?

• Please log in to reply

spartanstoner

spartanstoner

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts
so my testing facility told me not to drink any energy drinks, vitamins, or any weight loss/ muslebuilding supplements before my test. Whats the deal with that, could it really do anything and if im clean could they really get me in trouble for doing this.

BreatheUp

BreatheUp

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 487 posts
it would just fuck up the test and give a "dirty" test which they will assume means youre on drugs and trying to cheat. although never heard of the energy drink shit. i suppose creatine levels from drinks.

spartanstoner

spartanstoner

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts
bump, im trying to figure if i can drink monster on test days and not get screwed im already clean and im not trying to fake anything. i just think they toying with us cause they know monster has all the vitamisn and creatine that recolor your piss if you dilluting.

so number 1 would this give a fasle positive.

and number 2, would they really know if i did drink a monster or take vitamins or something.

GutteralShiva

GutteralShiva

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 3,890 posts
If you're being tested for caffeine and taurine and shit... Eating poppy seeds can make you show up positive for opiate use.

Willem

Willem

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 72 posts
Simple and quick answer: Drinking those types of drinks Will Not help you beat a test. If anything, they could make the outcome worse. They are doing you a favor telling you that.

If you want to try to beat the test -- or at least skew the results in your favor -- there are several methods you can try. They can be easily found by searching this forum.

spartanstoner

spartanstoner

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts
im not trying to fake a test im already clean, i just wanna know if i can get in trouble by drinking monster or other energy drinks on test day.

EvoMan454

EvoMan454

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,133 posts
Drinking things like that will screw up your test results, and the people drug testing will not be able to tell exactly what is in your system, but the test will show that their is something in your system.

My cousin was taking a weight loss substance before his drug test, and the weight loss substance covered up the weed that was in his system, but the job he was applying for could not detect an "Unknown substance"- what his job said, in his system (which we know was the weight lost substance) so they told him they threw the test out and if he wants the job he has to pay $130 for re-take on his drug test.

That is why they say don't drink or take things like that, it will screw up your results and come back as a unknown substance.

xenith

xenith

8 hour t-breaks

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,331 posts
Why do you need a monster so bad on your test day? just skip it.

mushroomsatsuji

mushroomsatsuji

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 28,032 posts

im not trying to fake a test im already clean, i just wanna know if i can get in trouble by drinking monster or other energy drinks on test day.

Apparently so. Do you really need it that badly?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users