Would you fuck your cousin?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by CrazEpharmacist, Apr 8, 2011.

1. Or they could hook up at every reunion. Idk but I'm just sayin ! :gc_rocks:

2. Dont forget to wrap it up son

3. We now know who is into incest because of this thread.

4. you've been here for 8 days and you have over 200 posts?

holy fuck.

5. He learns from the best.

6. #46 KoopaKing, Apr 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 9, 2011
    Heeelllll naw

Edit: Adopted? Hell yes

P.S. After the rest of our are family are dead and we are both really old.

7. So how do you know when to listen to your brain or listen to the thing below your gut?

Tarot cards? I Ching?

8. QFT

Family is family bro. Where do you draw the line? Adopted sisters? Aunt in Law? Your mom's half sister?

9. hahah this shits still going on... You're telling me you wouldn't fuck your step-cousin thats not related by blood??!

10. I draw the line at my second cousin by marriage. she was a stripper. jesus would've tapped dat ass. you don't even know.

11. Lucky lol if i had an adopted hot cousin id tap it all the time

12. #52 lowryde, Apr 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 8, 2011
    BUT if it works out well it could mean that every family reunion he gets some...think about it wud be great

i mean shes not reli his cousin if it was he shouldnt even be thinkin that especially if shes his litle cousin..is she older?

haha but if u do m8 be carefull dont do her upstairs in ur room at a reunion u dont know how loud she is imagine evry1 sitting downstairs at the dinner table sayin prayer all they hear is "aaah! aahh! spank me !" hahahahaa

13. shit haha

14. Y'alls best be trollin' :O

15. If she is adopted why is this even a question? No blood relations are free to go :p

16. for me personally, she'd have to be adopted AND at least a second cousin. if she's your 1st cousin and your direct family finds out, its gonna be pretty awkward and they're gonna think you're one fucked up dude hahaha. good luck tho sounds interesting :smoke:

17. I definitely would. I am the odd one out in both sides of my family, in the sense that all my cousins are ridiculously good looking.
    There are a few girls I'd fuck without a doubt. I actually nearly got close to fucking the hottest one not long back...

18. I too have an adopted cousin that was (I haven't seen her for 12-15 years) incredibly hot. And, yes we fucked like crazy several times. We would go out for drinks, get all smoked up and fuck every time we got together. :smoke:

19. step cousins?

did we cover this? i didnt read much of the thread.

20. Make do with whatcha have, bro.