Eagle Bill "Shake and Vape" Vaporizer

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by MrBlueSkyHigh, Apr 8, 2011.

1. Never vaped before...but don't want to drop money on a fancy electric vaporizer quite yet. Anyone have experience with these little glass "shake and vape" things from Eagle Bill or anything similar?

Let me know if this is a duplicate thread

2. yea, they'll get you high, but they're nowhere near as good as just smoking a bowl or vaping. and they're dangerous because they get so hot... those things cost like $25, right? just save up another 75 and get a magic flight launch box.

3. Unless you plan on smoking white shit go with the launch box.. Its only 75 more so why not get something that will LITERALLY last you a lifetime cuz it has a lifetime warranty..

Worth every penny and i'm sure everyone will tell you that.. Its perfect to introduce you to vapor also

4. Never really tried the eagle bill although it remind me of people experimenting with glass light bulb vaporizers. I wonder how it hits as an alternative to a regular glass pipe though since you can get it to a higher temperature than most budget vaporizers so get CBDs as well as THC (MFLB won't provide the full cannabinoid spectrum). Of course, it's not as healthy in terms of tar etc and you'd prob need to practice to get the right temp to release a broader spectrum of cannabinoids without combusting or roasting to the point that you have tar and other nasties coming through.

"Only 75 more" might be a bit too much when he is looking at something costing $25. It's one thing to spend 25% or 50% extra on a better item but if he's strapped for cash, spending 4 times as much (i.e. 300% extra) might not be feasible for him.

MrBlueSkyHigh, what did you decide in the end? Save up for the MFLB or try the eagle bill for now? I was searching around to see if anyone's used it on here but this was the only thread with it in the title.

5. Well for now I'm just sticking with my bong...but I am probably going to grab a MFLB eventually. I don't have $100 to toss into a vape right now, though...so I'm either going to pick up a VaporGenie or Shake N Vape. We'll see, I'll post if I get my hands on either.