Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Barnes and Noble Drug testing

• Please log in to reply

diehards101

diehards101

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
Does anyone know if Barnes and Nobles drug tests? How about a similar store like Borders? I really need a job but I just dont think I could stop snoking seing as I go to lunch with my dealer every day and smoke several bowls of kb for free.

vik vaughn

vik vaughn

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 89 posts
my best friend works at barnes and noble and when he got hired he didnt get drug tested

delaWHERE?

delaWHERE?

mmm...summer *mod*

• Old School
  • 1,463 posts
Borders DEFINITELY doesn't drug test. I work there and absolutely love it. They give benefits to part-timers and are really lax about what you can wear to work (pretty much anything, as long as it's not offensive). The environment is definitely more stoner friendly than B&N, and generally much more liberal.

::edit:: borders carries heads, high times, cc, and some other one whose title has escaped me :bongin:

tjf2000

tjf2000

420 4Life

• Registered Upgraded
  • 538 posts
lol barnes and nobles has High Times ther...lol me and my friend go in jus to read em in the cafe area lol

Zidave

Zidave

• Users Awaiting Validation
  • 795 posts
That's kinda like Books-A-Million ain't it? I know I've seen plenty of stoners working at BAM and they too carry High Times and Weed World.

diehards101

diehards101

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
Alright cool, thanks. I hope I get one of these jobs, seems like it would be much more enjoyable than my previous jobs (Sears and various fast food).

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users