• Jan 18 2006 03:48 AM
  • 5 Replies
  • Please log in to reply

• Pip
  • diehards101
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 4 posts

Posted 18 January 2006 - 03:48 AM

Does anyone know if Barnes and Nobles drug tests? How about a similar store like Borders? I really need a job but I just dont think I could stop snoking seing as I go to lunch with my dealer every day and smoke several bowls of kb for free.
Replies (5)

• PipPipPip
  • vik vaughn
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 89 posts

Posted 18 January 2006 - 03:49 AM

my best friend works at barnes and noble and when he got hired he didnt get drug tested

• mmm...summer *mod*

• delaWHERE?
  • Old School
  • 1,463 posts

Posted 18 January 2006 - 04:06 AM

Borders DEFINITELY doesn't drug test. I work there and absolutely love it. They give benefits to part-timers and are really lax about what you can wear to work (pretty much anything, as long as it's not offensive). The environment is definitely more stoner friendly than B&N, and generally much more liberal.

::edit:: borders carries heads, high times, cc, and some other one whose title has escaped me :bongin:

• 420 4Life

• tjf2000
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 538 posts

Posted 18 January 2006 - 04:17 AM

lol barnes and nobles has High Times ther...lol me and my friend go in jus to read em in the cafe area lol

• Zidave
  • Users Awaiting Validation
  • 795 posts

Posted 18 January 2006 - 04:21 AM

That's kinda like Books-A-Million ain't it? I know I've seen plenty of stoners working at BAM and they too carry High Times and Weed World.

• Pip
  • diehards101
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 4 posts

Posted 18 January 2006 - 04:32 AM

Alright cool, thanks. I hope I get one of these jobs, seems like it would be much more enjoyable than my previous jobs (Sears and various fast food).

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users