Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best way to save weed and get the highest?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by amateurblazer, Apr 8, 2011.

1. does .25 grams make any difference at all? where do you live? where im at 50 dollars gets me like 10 grams of quality stuff

2. Vaporizer is not the best. Gbs (grav bongs) get you the most retarted off of tiny amounts of nug. If you have not tried em and wanna save nug i really suggest it

• Like Like x 1
  3. Everyone in my family smokes and straight up the best way to get high and do it economically is to smoke cones as in a bong.

The reason for that if a mix is made properly you won't see any green little buds in the bong at all that and you don't have off smoke when your not taking a puff.
    A good joint will have at least 10 cones in it and that will definitely hit much harder out of a bong pretty much the way I do it is bongs for home joints or blunts for clubs and party its a waste a mix and money at home unless you are actually growing.

I don't know where most people from forum are from but in my part of the world we smoke cones differently I've noticed that Americans and Europeans share the same cones as like finish them off for each other its fucking weird.

I literary had some crazy Russian dude snatch an empty bong I just smoked out my hand and tried to relight to smoke after some epic gulag story kept doing it all night to people haha same shit with Americans I have smoked with when I was in Thailand though I had a full sesh with some local Thais smoking hash out of a bamboo bong while all drinking kava together and having a mad laugh on phi phi island last time I was there and they smoke like Aussies to.

Not sure why Russians and american share cones though but yeah that's the reason I choose bongs as my weapon choice haha.

Sent from my takee 1 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Idk if a lot of people know about this but I'd mix up decently small bong tokes that you clear in one hit and hold it in til you cough. Ride that for 20-45 minutes and repeat. You'd be surprised how far a .1 can go. But the ULTIMATE toking method that requires the least weed significantly, and gets you the highest. But with this beautiful stoner invention there is obviously a trade off. It absolutely destroys your lungs for about 10-30 seconds or more depending the size. Take to old steak knives wider the better. Less then or lay them on your stovetop until the start to turn orange(torch is probably more practical but unless you dab you most likely don't have a torch.) use either a real small bud or ground bud and compress it tight to smaller than a dime. Seriously that's all you need. Press one of the knives with the orange part and quickly press them together. Best way is to cut off the bottom of A Gatorade or big water bottle and use press them together barely inside it and inhale really fast. Trust you'll be dunzo for a good half hour from a .05. YouTube Hot Knives or Knife hits.

5. Not sure if already been said but a gravity bong will get you high as fuck without much weed, for best result put a knife in a glass bottle and shake till bottom comes off now cut off the top of a 2 litre and put your glass bottle in it. Fill the 2 litre up with water put a socket in the glass bottle and your good to go :)

6. Why the mangos?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. One lucky S.O.B.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. Drink before you smoke get a bottle pour up 2 double shots slam em wait 5 min ur body gets warm n ya get that comforting feeling goin then take a bong rip. Nuthin beats a weed n alcohol high.

9. Trust me if making a gravity bong don't use a plastic bottle, stick a knife into a glass bottle and shake, bottom will come off and it will go a lot more milky and will also taste better :)