Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best way to save weed and get the highest?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by amateurblazer, Apr 8, 2011.

1. Definitely looking into them, does the room you smoke (or vaporize) in still smell, or do vaporizers eliminate the smell?

2. There may be a slight smell of burnt popcorn but that's about it really. Vaporizers are a great investment.

3. I'm gonna be straight up with you. I'm 19, still live with my parents. I used to smoke at night with 'sploof' or 'bounty blower', and I would get so fucking paranoid cause of the smell. Now, with a vape, I do a couple bags, maybe spray some febreeze but usually I just turn on a fan, and it just doesn't smell at all after a couple minutes.

4. Alright good, even though I love the smell that stays in my room after a nice smoking session, sometimes you just can't have it smelling like ganja all the time.

How much weed, in grams, does it take to fill a whole bag?

5. vaporize and reuse the vaporized weed to make edibles.

6. Not sure, I probably use .3 to get about 3 bags, and 3 bags will get me high as tits

7. Now I really want one. :D:D:D:D:D:D. But yeah, I am definitely going to look into buying one very soon.

8. Yeah man they're straight up awesome, I have an extreme q, i'd definitely recommend it but it depends if you're looking for a portable vape or not.

9. How much did it cost?

10. Yeah, I agree. Everything I have heard implies that the max you should be holding your smoke in is 5-7 seconds, the regular amount would be 3-5. I go for 3-5 personally, because I find that if I hold the hits too long it gets me light headed. And to whomever said to blow into a bag and re-inhale, all that is doing is damaging your brain cells. That little bit of dizziness isn't getting more high, it's depleting your brain of oxygen.

11. wow i need to try that!!

and yeah i live with parents and have to stealth

i have a vapor genie sometimes it leaves a weird herb type of smell in my room, but i just leave the window open, i would leave the fan on but you need a lighter and the lighter flickers alot when the fans on

vaporgenie is $50
    MFLB is $100

both have lifetime warrantys, ive done magic flight in public...the movies...in the park.... at the bathroom at work once haha:smoke:

12. #32 BlowingOs, Apr 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Cause the thc is absorbed in less then a sec. The only thing thTs happenin is ur getting a head high from holding smoke in ur lungs in otherwords a cig or black and mild buzz

13. #33 BlowingOs, Apr 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
  14. Work out and sweat a lot before you smoke.
    Buy a one hitter, it conserves weed very well.
    Buy a kief catcher and sprinkle some kief on your bowl every time you smoke.
    Gets you so high.:smoke:

15. start home growing...you will buy once, a.k.a seeds, and then all u have to do is keep sexing your plants and growing for the rest of your life

16. I think , its a better idea !

start home growing...you will buy once, a.k.a seeds, and then all u have to do is keep sexing your plants and growing for the rest of your life
    :D

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  17. As a few people have already mentioned, hold the smoke in for as long as you can to absorb total thc content. use a grav bong or take small snaps of weed, trust me you will be blowed

18. one hitter FTW!

19. go out and get an HPS 400w and 4 fem plants, plant them in the soil and spray colliadol silver on them so u get fem seeds off the females

20. just take big bong rips every so often. or vap all the weed cuz vap saves so much weed from the dreaded bic lighter