Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best way to save weed and get the highest?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by amateurblazer, Apr 8, 2011.

1. I am not new to smoking, I have a bong and everything, but lately money has been tight and we all have those times. This weekend I am picking up a fat 1/8th of some Orange Kush :smoke::smoke:. I use my bong to smoke which I heard is the 2nd best way to get high while using less weed. (Vaporizers are the best way, I have no kind of money to get one at the moment.) What can I do to make this 1/8th last the longest? I am asking this because this might be my last smoke for a while because of money and not having any good connects. (They either are always out and usually only run into middies and schwag.) Luckily though as I mentioned above. I should be picking up some Orange Kush. Is there anything I can do to make my high last longer so I am not tempted to smoke more and burn through the 1/8th in a day like last time :D:D

2. Eat mangos, use a gravity bong. search on youtube how to make one

3. You just kinda answered your own question

4. Do a lot of cardio daily. Hold off as long as you can in the day to smoke. use a screen and pack as small as snaps are you can.

5. Since youre smoking dank, just use one hitters or bats.

Keep your tolerance low, smoke a couple hits a day.

6. haha. ik someone was going to say this. But is there anything I can do. I usually hold in my smoke for 3-5 seconds. Like should I burn a whole bowl in one hit or should I try to get as many hits as I can?

7. No vaporizer? If you have a glass bowl, I recommend snaps. Tiny bowl snaps enough to roast and get one green hit out of are the best way to get high and conserve bud.

• Like Like x 1
  8. hold it in for a few extra seconds is an easy way.

9. #9 BlowingOs, Apr 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Ur retatded. The best way is to use bongs and good green.

10. how can u have a fat eighth?

11. Make a waterfall. Use a screen in the fall top. They use hardly any bud and get you very cooked.

12. #12 weekendtoker66, Apr 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    How is he retarded your lungs absorb thc for ten seconds and shotgun your own smoke blow in a bag and reinhale 25 percent of the thc is still there after you blow it out

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. The mango thing works. Just do a forum search for mango trick or similar if you don't know what that is. Basically eating a mango 45 minutes to an hour before smoking gets you higher.

Related to smoking technique, load small one hit bowls (only as big as you can successfully clear) and just smoke hit by hit like that to ensure you don't waste any smoke. Loading big bowls and torching them isn't the best because excessive heat potentially destroys some THC. Holding the hit in a bit longer can't hurt but won't make much of a difference really.

Enjoy your pickup. I'm getting a solitary gram of master kush tomorrow which will be my first stuff in 2 months.

14. [​IMG]

15. two letter coke bottle without a joke i take pinchers not even .4 and get high off one full hit

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMzC8akBT8M[/ame]

16. #16 freakp8ntbaler, Apr 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 8, 2011
    thats actually a great way. so you can bring your negativity elsewhere

that doesnt sound like conserving at all to me. when im in conservation mode (end of stash) im getting high from .1 or less

17. an eighth is 3.5 grams I am getting around 3.75g for the price of a regular 3.5 gram eighth of dank which is $50. (around where I live $50 is the max price for an eighth of dank)

18. without a doubt, vaporize

19. Welcome Back! Haha. Damn 2 months huh...ur gonna get blazed.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Once I smoked with two friends when we had .5 and we took two falls each and got sooo baked and there was still weed left. That's how great waterfalls are :)