R.I.P. Ryan 'Woodie' Wood! Check it out blades...

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by -ir-mokalotapot, Apr 7, 2011.

1. Yeah but his music has more to it than just that.

2. Dude was too sick.. He went way beyond the average gangster rapper, just listen to the lyrics.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtFx-suwjqg]Woodie - A Matter Of Time - YouTube[/ame]

3. ReSt in PiSS

4. Lol really bro???

5. Another scrap from the 559, or what? How are there for many of you here, but you're all so weak, and powerless in the Valley? There are 5x as many scraps as northerners, but you guys are run by the red shirts, even in the prison. Why is that?

6. I would find it very hard to rest in piss sounds uncomfortable.

7. Don't get mad Woodie has made better music than any scrap ever could. Scrap music is a joke

8. Haha, fixed that for you, bro.

9. I got a question for you though since you seem to know a lot on the subject, not to be offensive or start any debates or arguments serious question right here. How come I've seen and heard there are "scraps" way up north, but down in southern california there aren't really any northerners (don't know what offensive name they have) at least from what I've heard?

10. you busters got no pride kickn it with whites and blacks brown pride sur 13 all day

11. Aint heard that name in a while. Grew up in the East Bay Richmond side. We used to bump this one..[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oO5wSSnFxLw]Woodie - Ea Cut - YouTube[/ame]

12. #52 Blunted123, Jun 6, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 6, 2012
    Because scraps are always running from their problems. Lately they've been encroaching on various black gangs territory, so they run up north because a northerner is far less likely to shoot someone. Northerners like to stab and fight with their fists, not so much with guns. Black gangs will blast you with anything they have. They're a little more crazy. As well as the fact that most of the conflicts that northerners have are in defense, or intra-gang violence due to profit encroachment. Not to mention MOST of California's prisons are north of the grapevine, and once they get here, they see it's a far different, much more relaxed lifestyle, here. The population is spread thin, and you can get away with a lot in the Valley, even in the Bay area. In LA, you can't get away with much because there is ALWAYS someone around you. And when they're imprisoned, their immediate family usually resides near the prison, which makes relocation a bit of a hassle. There are DEFINITELY more scraps north of the grapevine than in past years, and that number is exploding due to their lifestyle. Northerners are a much more, "civilized," gang when compared to the Surenos, but still a bunch of animals when compared to something like La Cosa Nostra. Also, the surenos have a much closer connection with the drug cartels when compared to the northerners, so they NEED to be all over the state. The nortes were just a bunch of farmers back when the gang was first forming. They had to band together to protect themselves and their families from the city boys, AKA surenos.

Bro, you're a fucking joke. Your gang started as a bunch of rats banding together to spread disease. Other people have a little more on their mind than their hynas and globie. Maybe if you weren't always tweeked out, you and your eses could make some money and get out of that shithole called LA. You've lost all touch with reality, and you think that being brown means everything. Sorry bud, but there are brown people all over the world. People in the Mid-east/Sub-Saharan area are a lot more brown than you. You're probably of mixed descent, including European blood. Pretty sad that you don't realize that, either. The only reason you've even stayed afloat is because of Hondurans, Salvadorians GIVING you guys your business. They use you guys and your families as mules because you're poor and they KNOW they can use you to smuggle and do their dirty work for pennies on the dollar. Have you ever wondered why the SA cartels don't deal with you directly? Have you ever wondered why Tiajuana is one of the only cartels to deal with you directly? Have you ever wondered why the Afghans don't contract with you to smuggle their tar? They're scared that you punks will rat out their billion dollar set ups to save your own poor ass. Without them, you guys would be a bunch of weakass locos popping off rounds at families and strangers.

Oh wait....

13. Theyre called busters estrellas norputas chapetes watever u wanna call en homie

Sent from my PC36100 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nf94qXyd-dg
    Too sick

15. I most certainly agree that Woodie is one of if not the best rapper to have graced this earth. You may think that a girl like me is not capable of understanding, relating, or know a damn thing about what he wrote about. Not only blood but also the love of my life live that life everyday. I'm a ride or die type of woman and was ready to handle if shit went down. Ready for it while posted with the homies where it's always hot. I may not be living that life like they are but I know the struggle. I've seen shit I wish I could unsee and can imagine what hell a homie lives in on the daily when they think on the unspeakable things they've done not by choice but for survival. What people dont understand is that once you made the choice to be in you can't just say nah not for me I'm out. Its not that simple. They dont understand that turning your back on the hood will be your biggest mistake and if you walk away you're a walking target. I know more than I say and I'm not as naive as I look. The individuals who hate on Woodie dont know a damn thing about that life cause if they did they wouldn't be running their mouths talking shit. Mad love to the soldados keeping the flame lit. I dont go a day without bumpin Woodie and my local Enez laying down tracks bout the struggle in my town.

cool story

17. Don't put too much faith in the streets when you grow up you'll realize how stupid you look now. People watch too many gangster movies.

18. When we grow up now. That was humorous to say the least. I'm a 29 old woman raised in an upper middle class family and I'd never make such a ignorant comment. Who said the streets are like the movies portray? No one really knows what it's like unless you are living it and even then you still dont know everything. You strike me as very pompous and small minded.

20. I think your the wanna be!! You look like a little young white boy faggot (707) n cali