Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

White widow

• Please log in to reply

tonyj229

tonyj229

Grow Virgin

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts
How tall should white widow plants be before switching to flowering. And what is the best way to ensure that you get a great amount of resin on your buds??

Similar Topics: White widow     x

NNorthernlight

NNorthernlight

• Registered Upgraded
  • 445 posts
Hi I'm no expert so don't take my words as the absolute truth.... but if I learned a thing or 2:

It should be as tall as you want it to be considering the amount of space you have in your flowering room or the growing style you will follow. Keep in mind that a plant will double or some strains triple in size during flowering.

As far as I know the key to increase resin prodution is to keep humidity between 30 and 40%... you can go up to 50% during flower but the closer to 30% the more resin and the stronger the buds.... then of course there must be a million nutrients and additives which should help as well....

Good luck,
NNL.

tonyj229

tonyj229

Grow Virgin

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts
Thanks for the info. Here's what I'm workin with so far.

Attached Thumbnails

• image-3419196899.png

NNorthernlight

NNorthernlight

• Registered Upgraded
  • 445 posts
Using leds?

tonyj229

tonyj229

Grow Virgin

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip