fuck cops and bitches

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by floridagrower, Apr 6, 2011.

1. Just got arrested with 15g of some mango and while I was being searched, the douche cop left open text messages from girl number 1 while girl number 2 was in the car so she read them and didn't put out after.. mabey today woulda been better with angry sex but no! Cops ruined that for me too

Today was a shitty day

2. Correction, they didn't find the other half o tucked away which made me avoid a felony and the let me keep by bong I just bought.. triple u perk hisi impressed them

3. YDI no sex for cheating.
    Sucks you got caught though, i feel you man.

4. how/why is the cop looking at ur texts? i dont understand

5. yeah wtf?

6. To see which one of his friends he can bust

7. Fuck you. That is all.

P.S you deserved it and should be posting in http://forum.grasscity.com/real-life-stories/641591-offical-cop-story-thread.html

8. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LH0UuyNTakY]YouTube - N.W.A Fuck Da Police[/ame]

9. Bro I wrote this last night tired as fuck ok my phone. I just needed to vent somewhere sorry I didn't look in every thread for the right place to post.. but around here cops take phones and look for anything criminal. Shit I'm lucky I still have my phone I've talked to people they get their phone smashed by the local cops. Nothing we can do about it either.

10. I fucking hate pigs.

11. Other than document the case and take it to court with an attorney?

12. Lol that may work around your area, but cops where I am do not care. And if they did break my phone, its my word vs theirs (2 cops). Who do you think the court will believe

13. my question is why are you driving around with more than 15g on you?

People wonder why/how they get caught

14. I went back home for a few days.. I have a very healthy smoking habbit and seperate my meds

15. Pretty sure that courts have supported LEO's looking on the phone of someone who is being arrested/charged to search for evidence.

Password protect your phone, people. Yes, it is a pain. But you will regret it more when people see things on your phone that you didn't want them to.

16. Its funny.. when I had my blackberry it was always locked but I hate locking my andriod.. learned from it though -_-