Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

ISO Hash

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by trinitynzxt, Apr 6, 2011.

1. Oh wow! Like a fucking labatory and shit lol. I just put the weed and the ISO in a tupperware container and shake violently for like 30 seconds. Then I just filter it through that coffee filter that I was talking about into a pyrex dish and let it evaporate. I put a fan on it to speed up the process.

2. Yea, i soak n shake in a mason jar, 15 seconds each. Then i pour it through a strainer to rid it of the larger pieces of trim/stem/ground nug and strain it into a large measuring cup, then from there i pour that through the funnel and pump it into the flask, then i go clean out the funnel and measuring cup so i can pour it into the measuring cup, and use the funnel again clean, and re-filter, and repeat, then, like you, i pour into a large pyrex dish, place this old heating pad i have under it on low heat, and use a fan to speed things up.

3. #43 trinitynzxt, Apr 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 28, 2011
    ive been doing a 10sec soak 10sec shake time then draining it thru a metal coffee filter to remove the bulk of the plant matter. I then take 3 coffee filters and strain the iso thru them (the idea is to limit contact with plant material during straining). I drain it into a 9x13 pyrex dish and have a fan blowing on it till its evaporated. I scrape it up and then bake it a 210 for about 10min. Seems to work out ok for me altho my stuff still dont look like sirsogs.

4. How long does it take to filter through the metal coffee filter? I use a large strainer, with a semi-fine mesh before my filter to get rid of the plant material super quickly, gets the mix off the plant in about 30 seconds.... If that metal coffee filter is slow draining, you may wanna just like..... poke a few tiny holes in it with a pin or something to speed that up a bit and lower the contact time. Its all about that, a few seconds too much and you begin to lose quality fairly quickly with iso due to its polarity haha, one downside of qwiso vs BHO, but thats the only one ive found so far hahahha