Welcome to Grasscity Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

At home drug test vs. probation drug test

• Please log in to reply

GanJaRiPPeR

GanJaRiPPeR

Budtender

• Registered Upgraded
  • 129 posts
I have been clean for 5 days and before that I smoked for about 2 weeks. I bought 2 drug tests and a detox drink and I drank 24 oz of water and about 20 min later I took one of the drug tests and passed. Do you think it's worth the 45 dollars to take the detox drink tomorrow morning or return it and just drink lots of water tomorrow morning before the test? I wouldn't test positive on the courts drug test if I tested negative on an at home drug test right before, right?

CmMx112

CmMx112

Im Jim...

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,739 posts
Home drug tests are a lot easier to pass. And you're system was probably diluted... You wont be clean after 5 days sober. Probably 10 days, on average. I dont trust detox drinks, but thats just me... Sweat alot a week up till the test, then take it easy... Drink and eat healthy, get plenty of sleep, and make sure you piss more than twice before the test... Good luck

Colbini

Colbini

• Registered Upgraded
  • 419 posts
The Detox stuff you will have to take a certain time before your DT (generally 2-3 hours). The only difference with a "probation" DT is that they can send it to a lab to get the exact numbers, where a home DT just says if you are over a certain number.

GanJaRiPPeR

GanJaRiPPeR

Budtender

• Registered Upgraded
  • 129 posts

The Detox stuff you will have to take a certain time before your DT (generally 2-3 hours). The only difference with a "probation" DT is that they can send it to a lab to get the exact numbers, where a home DT just says if you are over a certain number.

I don't think they are sending it to a lab it is a test where they know the results in like 5 minutes.

The test is tomorrow morning btw.

GanJaRiPPeR

GanJaRiPPeR

Budtender

• Registered Upgraded
  • 129 posts
Bump before my test tomorrow morning

OscarZetaAcosta

OscarZetaAcosta

R.I.P. Illadelphin

• Gold Member
  • 10,378 posts

GanJaRiPPeR

GanJaRiPPeR

Budtender

• Registered Upgraded
  • 129 posts
Thanks everyone for your replies. I passed the test with no problems :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users