Original 70's Glass

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by xgeoffcorex, Apr 5, 2011.

1. OMG OMG !! OMG....omg! fuck yeah dood im so stoked for you... those are straight ill.

2. hahaha its all good man :] and use too called plagues of the armada but im just a tattooer an medical provider now

3. Someone obviously did not even bother to read the thread

4. wow those pieces are beautiful..they belong in like a weed museum or something. Milk that shit !!

5. GI JOE! fuck cobra

but i digress

Those tubes are pretty sick man

props to the grandparents too

I need to see pictures of hippy grandparents PLEASE!

6. your grandparents have great taste talk about your family heirlooms

7. dunno what brand but I have seen toke international pipes (was one of the MAJOR glass distributors at the time) with very similar flower patterns on them.

8. haha dood thats awesome, clearly some chill ass grand'rents. cherish those forever.

9. This is a piece my mother bought in the 70's for my dad, I found it yesterday, it is made by Odyssey Glass and it was bought in upstate New York.

pipe | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Any information on the company would be awesome please?

10. :eek:

Wow that is wicked!!! :metal:

11. just be real careful with em, due to their age, I think they might not be borosilicate, they might be made from soft glass.  No temperature extremes or they might crack.

12. and we know what you look like now if you try to hold out on the pictures the next time!

13. Lmfao.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum while blowing O's

14. Damn man, nice! Those pieces look badass. Just think of all the now extinct strains that passed through those pieces! Damn... Thats some smoking memorabilia right there lol pretty sure that shit belongs in a museum! Also I know this isn't my choice but i would hold onto both of those if i were you, for one they were your grandparents and two when are you going to be able to say you have 2 pieces from the hayday of the counterculture? lol, but up to you man! If you do sell one make sure it goes to a good home, those things have survived this long so i don't see any reason they can't stick around another 30 years! I have a hookah from the mid to late 70's my grandmothers friend gave to me and i love the damn thing lol. Cant go wrong with a classic piece! hell I'd take either one of those that you have over a roor anyday lol. Also your getting a sheldon black downstem for it? that will be glorious lol, I've been wanting to get a sheldon black piece but I don't have that much cash to throw around at this point in time. Maybe someday haha. anyways happy tokin man! enjoy those relics  :bongin:

15. Odyssey Glass is going to be the creme de la creme of old school glass as fog clears more and more on the taboos of weed. Those pieces are wonderful and I'm glad you actually delivered thos pix lol.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  16. bruh has a cobra from GI Joe on his chest

17. I loved the 42” odyssey glass A33DF011-8D5B-43E6-8AAC-01399A5CEDB5.jpeg

18. So much more sophisticated than the old original grading D7947959-23E9-4EBB-8907-64F2EF2A5863.png 47CA199C-7D9D-47CF-BB83-AF322C1DD837.png D7947959-23E9-4EBB-8907-64F2EF2A5863.png 47CA199C-7D9D-47CF-BB83-AF322C1DD837.png

• Like Like x 1