What do you have copied? Paste it. No cheating!

Discussion in 'General' started by SixTimesThree, Apr 5, 2011.

1. LB264891835GB

Lol.....this is the tracking number of my November contest winnings....they got confiscated!

2. Disneyland - the concentration camp of the 21st century

Disneyland: the archetype of the simulated city. A city in which illusion becomes reality; in which the hopes and dreams of the ideal world are realized. The crowd at Disneyland is a warm one, people are friends, laughter, joy, imagination and creativity abound. No body cries in Disneyland. Just like a real city, the crowd (the population) are directed in ordered currents and flows. We follow arrows, we stand in lines, just as we drive between the painted lines of the street. Disneyland is, in miniature, the ideal American city. Rules are obeyed because there is no alternative. Here is a city where murder, rape and adultery do not exist. 
    No one is pretending that Disneyland is real: even children are made keenly aware of this fact. 

ëYou are about to enter the world of Imaginationí  
    ëYou are about to enter the world of Tomorrow' 

Baudrillard writes that, "Disneyland is presented as imaginary in order to make us believe that the rest is real, whereas Los Angeles [is] no longer real, but belongs to the hyperreal order and to the order of simulation."  
    Los Angeles has become, according to Baudrillard, "a city whose mystery is precisely that of no longer being anything but a network of incessant, unreal circulation -- a city of incredible proportions but without space, without dimension. As much as electrical and atomic power stations, as much as cinema studios, this city, which is no longer anything but an immense scenario and a perpetual pan shot, needs this old imaginary like a sympathetic nervous system made up of childhood signals and faked phantasms. 

3. Doing the dark below story missions right now

4. It's a mail in my native tongue...

"Hei igjen,

beklager dersom du synes jeg stiller for mange spørsmål om faget. Grunnen til dette er at jeg ikke hadde mulighet til å delta på forelesninger pga. jobb.

En del eksamener presenterer en case, eller et eksempel på en anskaffelse. Noen av disse har følgende spørsmål:

"Ta nødvendige forutsetninger, og gi en begrunnet anbefaling til de viktigste elementene i en kontraktsstrategi for denne anskaffelsen."

Jeg skal være helt ærlig og si at jeg ikke helt forstår hva dere er ute etter her. Hvilke ting bør nevnes? Hva er typiske elementer i en strategi? Jeg føler pensum/slides ikke belyser dette veldig klart.

Kan du gi meg en pekepinn på "typiske" ting som bør diskuteres? For eksempel, hvilken kontraktstype (fastpris, kost-pluss, insentiv), er det risiko til stede, osv. Hva er det dere forventer av et slik oppgave?

Jeg mener ikke å være krevende. Men et godt svar på dette vil hjelpe meg enormt med forberedelsene mine! Den eneste grunnen til at jeg spør er fordi det er få løsningsforslag som belyser saken."

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

5. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09SUxS-_0dw

6. Oregon Green Seed
    Med Man
    BOG
    Dr Atomic
    Cannacopia
    Chimera
    Tom HIll
    Rare Dankness
    TGA Genetics
    Mr Nice
    Bodhi
    Gage Green Group
    Grand Daddy Purp
    Hazeman Seeds
    Jordan of the Islands
    Norstar Genetics

7. He said "This is New York's finest/for 11 winters straight, I took on New York's climate/like show me New York's ladder, I'll climb it/and set the bar up so high that you gotta get Obama to force the Air Force to find it" 😵🙏👍👍

8. volcano classic

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. There is a pillow in the box over your head :)

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. Having a little get together for dinner and drinks for new years starts at 8 my place