What do you have copied? Paste it. No cheating!

Discussion in 'General' started by SixTimesThree, Apr 5, 2011.

1. <a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href=''>http://consciousness [kon-shuh s-nis] Spell Syllables Examples Word Origin noun 1. the state of being conscious; awareness of one's own existence, sensations, thoughts, surroundings, etc. 2. the thoughts and feelings, collectively, of an individual or of an aggregate of people: the moral consciousness of a nation. 3. full activity of the mind and senses, as in waking life: to regain consciousness after fainting. 4. awareness of something for what it is; internal knowledge: consciousness of wrongdoing. 5. concern, interest, or acute awareness: class consciousness. 6. the mental activity of which a person is aware as contrasted with unconscious mental processes. 7. Philosophy. the mind or the mental faculties as characterized by thought, feelings, and volition.</a>

3. Yep

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forumsh

4. My wife asked if I wanted to have a baby and I agreed. I've been secretly taking her birth control so I don't get pregnant.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Happy, healthy, hydrated.

Sent from my eyephone

6. [gcard]a[/gcard][gcard]a[/gcard][gcard]a[/gcard][gcard]a[/gcard][gcard]a[/gcard]

7. SELECT A . DATE, A .campaign_id, SUM ( CASE WHEN A . NAME = 'age_gate'  and a.value='no' THEN 1 ELSE 0 END ) AS unbillable_completes, SUM ( CASE WHEN A . NAME = 'age_gate' and a.value='yes' THEN 1 ELSE 0 END ) AS billable_completes, COUNT (B. ID) AS total_completes FROM ( SELECT ID, session_id, NAME, value, campaign_id, DATE ( convert_timezone ( 'UTC', 'US/PACIFIC', created_at )) AS DATE FROM engagement_interactions WHERE campaign_id IN (4340) AND category = 'other' AND NAME IN ( 'age_gate' )) A, ( SELECT ID, session_id FROM engagements WHERE campaign_id IN (4340)) B WHERE A .session_id = B.session_id GROUP BY A . DATE, Campaign order by A.date, Campaign;

8. First time hard mode solo cheese on hard and got vex mythoclast, atheons epilogue, and raid helm with aspect of glass.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. x^(-1) * (4x)^(3/2)

10. And i think she just doesnt like alcohol. The margaritas you made WERE AWESOME, but she didnt like the taste. I loved them.

11. I guess you say what can make me feel this way my girl ~ talking bout my girl~

12. [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

13. Patent Number CA2741523a1
    Some Ebola conspiracy theorist thing.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum