What do you have copied? Paste it. No cheating!

Discussion in 'General' started by SixTimesThree, Apr 5, 2011.

1. I have my seed order reference # copied... Sorry I'm not going to post that one.

Man will never be free while nature is illegal.

2. The narrator, an airplane pilot, crashes in the Sahara desert. The crash badly damages his airplane and leaves the narrator with very little food or water. As he is worrying over his predicament, he is approached by the little prince, a very serious little blond boy who asks the narrator to draw him a sheep. The narrator obliges, and the two become friends. The pilot learns that the little prince comes from a small planet that the little prince calls Asteroid 325 but that people on Earth call Asteroid B-612. The little prince took great care of this planet, preventing any bad seeds from growing and making sure it was never overrun by baobab trees. One day, a mysterious rose sprouted on the planet and the little prince fell in love with it. But when he caught the rose in a lie one day, he decided that he could not trust her anymore. He grew lonely and decided to leave. Despite a last-minute reconciliation with the rose, the prince set out to explore other planets and cure his loneliness.

"The English plot for some French book I'm supposed to study, but I suck at French so I have the English plot copy and pasted"

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. 中國男

4. Devil's Lair chest farming

5. Really?

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH 5020T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. https://www.youtube.com/watch?list=TLCCFXfbo6bZym_faL1sMPAo3whOSBSkap&v=fFO0CkSiZfI&feature=player_detailpage

7. Ally List: REFER TO THIS BEFORE MAKING HOSTILE ACTION!!

Anyone who hits an ally because he failed to read up on this list WILL be demoted. If you are already recruit, bye-bye.

If you hit an ally because I failed to update the list, I will demote myself.
    Just kidding. (Just checking to see if
    you're still reading)

💠Immortal Beast💠
    💠Black Knights💠
    💠BandofBrothers💠
    💠Vanguard💠

NON AGGRESSION PACT WITH HB2!!!
    ABSOLUTELY NO FIRE is to be put on ANY HB2 member!!!!!!!

None!

8. ¯\\_(ツ)_/¯

9. Cooking and preparing all hot foods which involves a pressure fryer, general deli work slicing meats and cheeses and making sandwiches and serving customers, general cleanup of the store and cleaning of pressure fryer and band saw, washing all dishes in the back room and maintaining the back room throughout the day.

10. “The best day of your life is the one on which you decide your life is your own.
    No apologies or excuses. No one to lean on, rely on, or blame. The gift is yours – it is an amazing journey – and you alone are responsible for the quality of it. This is the day your life really begins.”
    - Bob Moawad

11. This is a warning order. If you do not log in at the minimum of every other day, without letting your department leader know, you will be demoted. If it goes on longer than a week you will be considered absent with out leave (AWOL). After the second week of being AWOL you will be removed from the clan and if you chose you may apply for basic training again. Your application does not mean acceptance. We need active players, we want active players. You read the same mission statement as every clan member, so if this happens to you, you have absolutely no one to blame but your self.

So in recap,
    1. Check in daily to "Line"
    2. Log in daily to Total domination reborn
    3. If you are going to be away for a couple of days then let your section leader know

Any questions about this ask Di-Chan or myself