What do you have copied? Paste it. No cheating!

Discussion in 'General' started by SixTimesThree, Apr 5, 2011.

1. Natural Huge Rack In Hot Trio

2. 多米音乐

3. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kiEdb1vJ9zU

4. Megalopyge opercularis.

5. nigga dats whut I be saying> i love to shove my long juicy mandingo nigga dick in da butt of a white wimmenz and be all like whooooooooooooooooo nigga gnome sane.

hahahaha

"nigga dats whut I be saying> i love to shove my long juicy mandingo nigga dick in da butt of a white wimmenz and be all like whooooooooooooooooo nigga gnome sane."

6. Tr3v

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. You're welcome my beloved angel flower <3

8. #10629 iWannaTreeONugs, Sep 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 9, 2014
    "You should seriously be in the car with me lol"

A text I got from this chick last night but couldn't leave my buddies place. I coulda got some ass. :cry:

Edited to remove her signature

9. Lisa, I apologize to you, I was wrong, I take it all back. Always be yourself. If you want to be sad, honey, be sad. We'll ride it out with you. And when you get finished feeling sad, we'll still be there. From now on, let me do the smiling for both of us.

Exclaiming how marge is a better mother than most parents in reality.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. ✊💦💦

Scouser!

11. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvUQcnfwUUM

12. before reading this:

13. "Two beefy five later burritos" haha! From telling my friend what to get a t bell I think

14. The national income identity states that production is equal to the sum of

15. My anger takes flight, then I see no light, red is the only thing in sight, itching for a fight, lemme prove my might

16. #10640 ohsnapitscharity, Sep 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 15, 2014
    Exactly Carol. Thank you for explaining the CORRECT response about sightings of wild animals. i feel nothing but empathy for their plight of ending up wandering to civilization -- roadways especially --which has destroyed too much if their natural habitat. there is no reason for hysteria. They are NOT out to attack ! And are generally much more afraid of people than we arw of them - and rightfully so. it's THEIR WORLD, Too. it's called co-existence instead of, "I'm a human being and not tolerating that animal's presence; kill it! get it!" etc -that's just ignorance.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

Edit: my response about a wildcat that got shot here