What do you have copied? Paste it. No cheating!

Discussion in 'General' started by SixTimesThree, Apr 5, 2011.

1. jake gyllenhaal

2. [​IMG]

a picture of the guitar i have for sale.

3. f there's a crime out there, he's gonna comb his hair, cause he's a good looking guy

4. Large strainer.

5. 67.201.15.22

6. are you about to ping or ban someone? ;P

7. There!

8. Nicole Wangler

Ha, I copied this name to paste it into a post about an article.

I thought it was a funny ass name.

9. I have my email copied, fuck no. lol

10. Ah come on broski, we cool here :D

11. As Mr. and Mrs. Miller's genetic counselor I would first give them
    background information about MD and two treatments they should be looking into. Muscular Dystrophy is a group of inherited disorders that involve muscle weakness and loss of muscle tissue. There is no cure for MD but there are medications that are said to slow down the course of the disease such as gene therapy and embryonic muscle cell injections. Gene therapy is performed by the insertion of functional genes into a region of the body which would possibly strengthen the muscle tissue. Embryonic muscle cell injections are stem cells that are taken from an embryo within 4-5 days of fertilization and injected into the recipient. After the cells have been injected they will transform into muscle cells and carry out the function of regular muscle cells. After giving them information about muscular dystrophy, gene therapy, and embryonic muscle cell injections I would then proceed to tell them the negative side of the two treatments. The negative sides of both treatments are they could possibly be rejected by the body. A main concern about gene therapy is that the patients may have to undergo several rounds of gene therapy because it is said that the genome could possibly divide rapidly and there will be no long term effects of the insertion of the new cells. A negative and ethical problem with the embryonic cell injections is the termination of the embryo. After talking about muscular dystrophy, the procedures that would possibly be done and negative effects of the treatments I would then tell that what I recommend they do. I recommend that Mr. and Mrs. Miller choose gene therapy for their sons Andrew and James because the FDA has not approved the injections of the embryonic cells because the raw cells have the potential to become cancerous. I also recommend gene therapy because there has been some success. Even though I recommend gene therapy for the boys it is ultimately the parents decision because they are the guardian and all I am able to do is give information about the treatments.

Boring I know :D

12. #54 Yourcatdead, Apr 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    From my forum I had to copy that quote because my forum doesn't have that cool Quote+ button.

13. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nP_nc8bS76I]YouTube - Side Kick - Rancid (animated)[/ame]