ready to harvest? (pics)

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by ToolMan1026, Apr 5, 2011.

1. This is my first grow and I don't have a mag glass. It's an auto strain and has been flowering for about 3-4 weeks. I'm unsure as to when to harvest and was hoping someone on GC could help me out. sorry for the shitty pics it's a 3.0 MP web cam and I don't feel like turning off my MH light and taking the plant out. the hairs are still whitish/tan in color

Attached Files:

2. looks like its just getting started to me I'd start tieing it down maybe cause seems like it wants to get nice a fat lol

3. That's good then. I just bought a 100 watt MH light so if it flowers another 2-4 weeks then it made purchasing this light worth it

4. You should grab a 30x loupe. They're cheap.

5. looks like ur atleast 2 weeks away

6. go another 3 to 4 weeks imo

7. Agreed on getting a loupe. Best way to tell is by examining the trichomes up close.

8. I plan on picking up a mag glass. I've read a lot about when to harvest but I was confused because I thought auto's took 3-4 weeks to flower and it's been 3-4 weeks and doesn't look even close to done.

9. what they tell you is their lowest estimate under optimal conditions with no problems, get a scope check for cloudy and amber and enjoy your couch lock :smoke:

10. True, thanks I'm still pretty new to growing. There was a lot of crazy stuff going on while I was trying to grow this plant and I also messed up a few things like when I transplanted to the 3 gallon from the 1 gallon I took out 1/3 of here roots maybe more. It seems to be going good now though, she's growing an inch a week at least. And none of it's stretch, she has a really thick stem for her size, 10 inches tall but her stem is about as thick as a marker

11. #11 samson32, Apr 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 6, 2011
    A guide I think will help you.. If you like it be sure to comment to pull it to the top for others:smoke:

A guide for harvesting