Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

ready to harvest? (pics)

• Please log in to reply

ToolMan1026

ToolMan1026

It never ends.

• Registered Upgraded
  • 978 posts
This is my first grow and I don't have a mag glass. It's an auto strain and has been flowering for about 3-4 weeks. I'm unsure as to when to harvest and was hoping someone on GC could help me out. sorry for the shitty pics it's a 3.0 MP web cam and I don't feel like turning off my MH light and taking the plant out. the hairs are still whitish/tan in color

Attached Thumbnails

• Picture 58.jpg
  • Picture 57.jpg
  • Picture 56.jpg

Similar Topics: ready to harvest? (pics)     x

SomethingPhishy

SomethingPhishy

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
looks like its just getting started to me I'd start tieing it down maybe cause seems like it wants to get nice a fat lol

ToolMan1026

ToolMan1026

It never ends.

• Registered Upgraded
  • 978 posts
That's good then. I just bought a 100 watt MH light so if it flowers another 2-4 weeks then it made purchasing this light worth it

benny gunz

benny gunz

Seasoned Vet

• Registered Upgraded
  • 342 posts
You should grab a 30x loupe. They're cheap.

shotti

shotti

• Registered Upgraded
  • 334 posts
looks like ur atleast 2 weeks away

EatingMushrooms

EatingMushrooms

• Registered Upgraded
  • 367 posts
go another 3 to 4 weeks imo

Atmo

Atmo

• Registered Upgraded
  • 802 posts
Agreed on getting a loupe. Best way to tell is by examining the trichomes up close.

ToolMan1026

ToolMan1026

It never ends.

• Registered Upgraded
  • 978 posts
I plan on picking up a mag glass. I've read a lot about when to harvest but I was confused because I thought auto's took 3-4 weeks to flower and it's been 3-4 weeks and doesn't look even close to done.

EatingMushrooms

EatingMushrooms

• Registered Upgraded
  • 367 posts
what they tell you is their lowest estimate under optimal conditions with no problems, get a scope check for cloudy and amber and enjoy your couch lock :smoke:

ToolMan1026

ToolMan1026

It never ends.

• Registered Upgraded
  • 978 posts

what they tell you is their lowest estimate under optimal conditions with no problems, get a scope check for cloudy and amber and enjoy your couch lock :smoke:

True, thanks I'm still pretty new to growing. There was a lot of crazy stuff going on while I was trying to grow this plant and I also messed up a few things like when I transplanted to the 3 gallon from the 1 gallon I took out 1/3 of here roots maybe more. It seems to be going good now though, she's growing an inch a week at least. And none of it's stretch, she has a really thick stem for her size, 10 inches tall but her stem is about as thick as a marker

samson32

samson32

Toke break/Not grow break

• Registered Upgraded
  • 3,018 posts
A guide I think will help you.. If you like it be sure to comment to pull it to the top for others:smoke:

A guide for harvesting

Edited by samson32, 05 April 2011 - 10:53 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users