Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

i ran my first marathon this weekend...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Honor Roll, Apr 4, 2011.

1. it was over 2000 people at this local park, i ran the 5k (about 3.2 miles) and there was a 10k but my friends wanted to just do the 5 k

i usually play soccer or workout or run everyday if i can but some days i dont (thanks ganja;))

But i got 9th place!!! i was pretty pumped... i saw my friend at the finish line as soon as i finished he gave me his magic flight and i hit it later at the park haha very nice:smoke:

2. sounds like a good day. i love to run i do about 3 miles everyday when the weather permits

3. I love running. But 5k is a 5k, which isn't even close to a marathon.

4. That is about... one ninth of a marathon.

5. On another note - 5k is 3.1 miles, not 3.2 as the OP suggested.
    I've been running 4 miles about 4-5 times per week for the last couple months. I've been feeling great.

6. Who cares if it's not a full marathon. The guy ran 3.2 miles, he's being productive and being a stoner. Gives us marijuana users a better name to have fit and healthy users.

7. I don't think anyone is disrespecting him for running and trying to be healthy. But there is a huge difference between 3.1 miles and 26.2 miles.

8. Not to be a dick, but I'm pretty sure the 'loser stoners' outweigh the 'prestigious stoners'.

:p

9. Well the title was rather misleading. That would be like me posting in the stash jar section and saying "gripped a pound," and only having an ounce and a half.

10. Well the people working there called it a "marathon" lol, who knows im vapin right now lol

11. Dude the first guy to ever run a marathon died afterwards. 3.5 is a joke :smoke:

But nice job, probably better than I would have done... 9/2000 is some serious shit bro.

12. That's what happens when they will hire just about anybody for help. ;)

13. haha well my time was 18:07 if that helps!

14. i ran a ten minute mile today :)

actually it was two five minute half miles. i suck.

15. I wish I could go running but I'm afraid of the giant man eating clams that live outside my front door :(

16. try going out the back, homie.

17. The back door opens to reveal a large brick wall :mad:

18. Was it the Modesto Artistry Marathon? I was gonna do that one with a bunch of friends an trained hella hard but got lazy when the day came and just hit the pipe.

19. i love running as well, 18:07 is pretty decent, i ran under 18:00 in high skool

20. Just ran a half marathon in February with my girlfriend. Was a great high (endorphin high ftw!) but I ran xc and track in high school. Shit was so cash. But running and toking bud makes life a lot more grand :]