~ Sovereignty Glass Appreciation Thread {Pics, Vids, Milks} ~

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Just619, Apr 4, 2011.

1. Dude. That rips beautifully! Good work SG on the mini

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Bottom work on my stem8

Attached Files:

3. SG stem8

Attached Files:

4. High end habits

Attached Files:

5. #12965 glasssnob860ct, Jan 15, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 19, 2016
    Stem8 rip:

6. My buddy who use to have a few og sg pieces told me about them, had a chance to pick up new gold label 4 arm pillar. Took the dive was skeptical about dropping so much money on glass, went back the day after to my head shop and negotiated a price on a g8 they had. love having sessions with these two, i know these are not the OG pieces but im extremely pleased.

Attached Files:

7. #12967 glasssnob860ct, Jan 18, 2015
    sick bro. Dope AF!
    Sovereignty 4arm shorty pillar with herb iron:
    Sovereignty 4arm shorty pillar with herb iron:

8. Couldnt be any happier with this piece. Awesome function. Awesome flavor

Attached Files:

9. Yeah, so this ended up falling through. But I picked up a stem 8 on the secondary market, so I'm pretty happy about the consolation prize...

10. soooo tell me, which do you like more stem8 or 4arm pillar?

11. ahh can't answer that bro. I live the way the stem8 purrs and delivers such a smooth hit and still surprisingly flavorful. The pillar is its own creation. A game changer for sure. Not as smooth as the stem8 but still hella smooth and the most flavor I've ever got out of a piece. And she roars has a different pull. Live them both

12. right on, live them both!

13. #12973 Lazyboy808, Feb 3, 2015
    Playing around with my bub and a/c

14. Sg og peyote pillar 13x7 gridding

Attached Files:

15. Just got to try out my stem8 for the first time yesterday. Thing is ridiculously smoothe! I figured there was no way it could live up to the hype but it was way better than I thought it would be. It's got an Erik Anders basket weave milli above the 8 arm.

Attached Files:

16. [​IMG]

Hey, guys. It's sure been a while!

17. Fucking pissed. Waiting on a king stem to get here. USPS won't update tracking.

18. Sorry bro, USPS really like to fuck with people.

19. Yeah I can't believe this is happening.
    I've called several people who have promised to look into it and make sure everything is good. I mean fucking with me or not, at the end of the day I just want the package.

20. You dont know how ready i am for the day when i get my first sg piece, so hyped