~ Sovereignty Glass Appreciation Thread {Pics, Vids, Milks} ~

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Just619, Apr 4, 2011.

1. #12921 floppyjoe, Nov 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 24, 2014
    I was trying to say it would be cool to have a mini pillar that size that was flower-specific. As you pointed out, the DI and lesser diffusion of the smaller peyote limit the piece as more concentrate-specific. I'm sure it's great for concentrates.

2. vertigos been making mini pillars specifically for concentrate for a while now starting with the pillar recycler. All his work is on point too. Steve's mini pillars almost look like they're based off of vertigos who were based off of Steve's full sized pillars. that said if I wanted a smaller pillar for flower and you didn't like the full sized ones that he calls shortys (about 15 inches or less) then I would go with an itza pillar.

3. Hey guys. Need expert advice? What's the best SOV piece for flower? Stem8 is what I've been hearing. Kingstem line as well. Looking for a smooth hit with as much flavor saving I can get. Thanks ahead of time

4. for the most flavor possible pillar for the smoothest hit stem8 for the biggest hit Kingstem

5. I agree with you. Though didn't SG start making smaller sized flower pp? I swear I've seen some floating around, it's a size that fits right between the normal pp and the small pp rig, and I believe it has a female joint. I maybe wrong though.

6. thanks man I think I'm gonna look for a stem8. Little more affordable than the pp and I hear its a real nice smooth hit. Merry blazing!!

7. Need some advice from my sovereignty heads. Got this down to 1300 for this stem8 and 180 gridded a/c. Says he's had offers of 1k on tube 275 on slide and 250 on a/c. Is 1300 good or am I getting hosed?

Attached Files:

8. They've been putting out the shorty pillars for several months now. Those are like 15" whereas I think the older ones with the natty neck are closer to 17-18". I'd still like to see one in the 12-13" range though...

Im no expert but non-worked stem8 goes for $700, so $1k for a worked one is very reasonable If not should cost more. Cant say much on the bowl since i've seen SG custom bowls ranging from $200-$500, either way the seller should include this into the price of the bong since it's a matching slide. The a/c shouldn't cost no more than $200 2nd hand, well that's the price i got mine for to say the least.

10. Sovereignty = Class

Attached Files:

11. Stem8 owners? What's your experiences with water levels

12. Is this too much?

Attached Files:

13. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1418512335.837802.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

14. First post on this thread, thought I'd start with a pic of the SG pieces

15. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1418512717.864230.jpg hey illylove I think you're pretty close to how I prefer the stem 8

16. SG appreciation

Attached Files:

17. Downgridded stemline 75mm

[​IMG]