Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

$10 for 1.5 ounces of baby dro?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by EKKO, Apr 3, 2011.

1. 14 year old is 14 year old.

2. I know it refers to the way it is grown. But usually if it is grown like that guess what? Its good quality. If the grower my dealer buys from says its from a hydro grow then my dealer will tell me its dro. And its always good because if the grower took all that time to do that its not schwag right? Exactly.

3. yes it should mean its good quality, but the term shouldnt be used if it wasnt actually grown hydroponically... which is what he was trying to say i believe

4. Yo i live in the Carrollton area and my dealer has that baby dro. It's pretty good sativa. You don't get blitzed like kush but you get pretty high. And i usually get from 1 to 1.5 grams for a dime so thats the usual price. Really baby dro is all i buy unless i got 20 for a dub of kush.

5. No your shitty dealer does lolololololololol.

EDIT:Old thread...FML.

6. Really good deal(Only if the bud is.dank). If anybody tells you other wise they are dumb.