September 11th TRUTH

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Echoes of Floyd, Mar 29, 2011.

1. 9/11 - another way for the government to fuck us harder .it was a inside job an a crappy one to.

2. The biggest concern of mine over the entire ordeal is how EVERYONE IGNORES TOWER 7. Everyone remembers the twin towers, but not the one over a block away that fell due to 'gas leaks beneath the building and debris from the twin towers that were struck'. Yea steel buildings don't just collapse in on themselves from a normal fire and debris from blocks away. If that doesn't tell you it was planned out ahead of time, nothing will.

3. People cite the funniest things and totally ignore the laws of physics. The twin towers collapsed totally into themselves (no standing floors left) at 8 floors a second. Any steel framed building is build like a pyramid meaning the steel columns were a bit thicker at the base to support the weight of the building. These buildings were build to hold 10 times their weight. How is it possible that the weight of 30 floors could somehow crush the remaining bottom 80 in that fashion with that speed? No interuptions. Blowing multi ton steel facad 3 to 600 feet horizontally without some kind of explosive force? How was the onset of collapse so sudden and fast? These buildings offered zero resistance to themselves. Building 7 not being hit by a plane is too obvious to mention since that as well fell at the same velocity. If people really think our buildings are that frail than they should be afraid of even smoking inside of them.

This has nothing to do with "how could they keep it a secret", it has to do with structual redundancy to exactly what the towers did that day. Completely dismembered and a dust cloud that looks exactly like that of a controlled demo. No natrtually collapsing building shows any of the charictoristics of what the 3 WTC towers showed that day. Earthquakes have knocked many buildings down but there are always in tact floors and recognizable parts. If you take the time to look at any photos of the WTC debris there is none of that.

I will also note that of the 2,900ish people that passed away that day, over 1100 have NEVER BEEN IDENTIFIED! Not even a bone fragment or piece of their bodies were ever recovered. They must have either been evaporated in the stairwells since thats where most of the charges were placed or melted in the liquid steel pools that rested below all 3 rubble piles. (btw, the force of a collapsing building cant create enough heat to melt steel and neither can the hottest fires). People need to look into all of the evidence and understand that buildings were designed to stand forever, not completely dismember themselves from localized damage and especially in an hour. (not including building 7).

See my theory is why the twin towers "collapsed" so fast is due to the firefighters having no issue putting out the fires. I have taken the time to read the transscipts as well as listen to the audio that backs up my statement as fact. This is how people were being rescued from above. The fires were not all that severe and were fairly localized. If the firefighters put out all the fires they could not have gotten away with bringing those buildings down (since this is not how buildings behave).

Steel framed buildings CAN NOT collapse, especially completely, without the aid of controlled demo. Period. This is why if demolition experts only rig half of the building up they will sometimes not fall. It takes a LOT of force, and more than gravity and building weight to make a building totally dismember itsself with shit tons of dust to cover all of lower manhatten in inches.

Open your eyes people, please. It has nothing to do with me being right, but this day should show how utterly powerful some people are and how powerless (and aparrenly misinformed and faith based) we truly are. And that makes me sad.

4. This!

I'm quite shocked at the amount of people that believe it was a conspiracy. Here in the UK I know a lot of people the believe it was a genuine act of terrorism. I personally don't know enough facts to base an opinion on.

5. Some say building 7 fell do to after shock .I think it was another it was staged to fall. The government did a bad job with 9/11 to many witness an evidence out there show us that .

6. there's a lot of evidence it was a inside job .from the firemen talking about bombs going off to being killed off or told to shut up.

Then you have the hot molten metal that stuck around for a bit after the towers fell .

The list will go on an on

Yeah I just find it crazy for a country to do such a thing, especially a country which is meant to be patriotic to itself. I understand the main reason they 'might' have done it was to have a reason for Iraq etc.

Like I say I don't know enough facts, but I'm sure I'll have a little scan through the thread tonight.

8. I wish that we all got along with no greed an violence but some people want it all an will do what it takes to have it .

9. For sure! The world is full of corruption always has been and always will be. It's a shame there is so many evil and greedy people out there.

10. Things are getting worse an worse more wars an hate .its easy to brain wash people look at music an TV .

Fun fact though, heat weakens steel. 

12. fun fact, heat never caused a steel framed building to drop like a demolition in recorded history before.

Just look at the Windsor(?) Tower in Spain. 

13. There's no way you can watch Loose Change Doc. and still believe the government BS explanations. However, I suppose Ignorance is bliss.

14. Have you truthers noticed people's eyes glaze over when you talk to them about this shit?  That's them being nice.

Heat causes the steel frame to take on the properties of Play Dough but I bet you don't believe that either.

15. Surprised nobody had anything about my long response above.

16. Cool story bro!

Worst case scenario, tower 7's base would be crippled and distorted with a possibility of toppling. It is not capable of causing the floors to pancake in on themselves from the top, like a demolition.

And those gas lines would have to be massive to spit out enough fuel to melt girders 54" x 22". Also, ideal burning temps wouldn't be sustained if it was at one of the base levels (as the commission report says), so the steel may not even get hot enough to fail, let alone turn to globs like seen in the cleanup pictures.

17. Yes heat weakens steal but jet fuel sure an the hell don't burn hot enough to make Steel turn to molten like thermite does .

18. Lol. "heat weakens steel". No shit but whoever says that clearly knows nothing about the integrity of the steel that was used in the towers nor do they know anything about fires in general. The HOTTEST fires, oxygen fed in the prime conditions wont even top 1100 degrees, which is HALF what it takes to even melt steel. So tell me how the hell there was molten steel under the 3 towers that collapsed? Why did it take over 3 months for firefighters to even start putting out the flames that were burning below? And even if the structural integrity of the towers on the top 30 floors were compromised, how can you explain that mass being able to completely disintegrate the lower 80 floors that were unharmed? Nothing about it makes sense if you have a brain that is able to think for itsself. The only collapse that would have occurred would have been a floor or so maybe falling onto another but within the building. The facade of the building shouldnt have been spewing shit tons of dust and the facade shouldnt have been ejected hundreds of feet horizontally. I dont think people understand the forces that are required to dismember a building. Weight of itsself + gravity CANT DISMEMBER A BUILDING IN ITS ENTIRETY. If you believe that than YOU ARE PART OF THE PROBLEM.

Yes, its been over a decade, but if it was you or someone you knew that got incinerated inside of one of them buildings you wouldnt be saying such ignorant shit like that. I fight for the truth and for the people who happened to be collateral so that selfish fucks could have an excuse to demonize a religion and part of the world on top of endless war for special interests.