Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best "detox" plan?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by EBeasy, Mar 28, 2011.

1. So I have a job interview coming up, and if I get the job I have to take a drug test. This job is more important to me than smoking (plus I can just take it up again if I got the job) so I plan on stopping for a while.

Which brings me to the question... what is the best way to go about detoxing my body from THC? I have been smoking basically everyday for the last year or so, so I figure it will take more than just a week or two.

I'm aware of the some options I have but am just looking for input from my fellow blades :)

2. #2 Weed Thins, Mar 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2011
    Well, the healthiest way is to just load up on as much water as possible. It flushes out EVERYTHING. See, once you drink enough water, your blood cells expand with the pure water and push the toxins out to the kidneys and whatnot to be expelled. Sooo, drink gallons of water, it's healthy and gets the job done. :)

3. Do some cardio and drink lots of water the day of the test.

4. Start running and drink plenty of juice and water.

5. Okay glad to hear a few other confirmations on what I was thinking of doing. I am going to Amsterdam this weekend (absolutely fucking psyched I don't care how cliche it is) and I plan on starting a running regime once I get back from that (beach season, sports, etc).

I know everyone is different but when would you recommend that I stop smoking if say the drug test is at the end of April/beginning of March?

6. Nah, you should be good, man. Just, every time you smoke, you have to flush out the toxins with water... every time if you don't want to get caught by the test.