Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Best "detox" plan?

• Please log in to reply

EBeasy

EBeasy

• Registered Upgraded
  • 224 posts
So I have a job interview coming up, and if I get the job I have to take a drug test. This job is more important to me than smoking (plus I can just take it up again if I got the job) so I plan on stopping for a while.

Which brings me to the question... what is the best way to go about detoxing my body from THC? I have been smoking basically everyday for the last year or so, so I figure it will take more than just a week or two.

I'm aware of the some options I have but am just looking for input from my fellow blades :)

Weed Thins

Weed Thins

Juggernaut of days.

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,823 posts
Well, the healthiest way is to just load up on as much water as possible. It flushes out EVERYTHING. See, once you drink enough water, your blood cells expand with the pure water and push the toxins out to the kidneys and whatnot to be expelled. Sooo, drink gallons of water, it's healthy and gets the job done. :)

Edited by Weed Thins, 28 March 2011 - 06:05 PM.

freddycitytoker

freddycitytoker

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 2,595 posts
Do some cardio and drink lots of water the day of the test.

mushroomsatsuji

mushroomsatsuji

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 28,032 posts
Start running and drink plenty of juice and water.

EBeasy

EBeasy

• Registered Upgraded
  • 224 posts
Okay glad to hear a few other confirmations on what I was thinking of doing. I am going to Amsterdam this weekend (absolutely fucking psyched I don't care how cliche it is) and I plan on starting a running regime once I get back from that (beach season, sports, etc).

I know everyone is different but when would you recommend that I stop smoking if say the drug test is at the end of April/beginning of March?

Weed Thins

Weed Thins

Juggernaut of days.

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,823 posts
Nah, you should be good, man. Just, every time you smoke, you have to flush out the toxins with water... every time if you don't want to get caught by the test.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users