Need Help, just moved into APT, Nieghbors not down with pot...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Guadalope, Mar 28, 2011.

1. #21 wolsdam, Mar 28, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 28, 2011
    just talk to your landlord about it and see what they suggest. don't worry about her as long as hes cool with it. keep enough on you to smoke for one session and don't keep glass. if the cops come you'll be fine then. light up some incense or candles and you're good

2. Another reason why going to her door will do no good.

You're just another dumb white kid to them. I hate that shit.

3. Which is exactly why they're inferior to you (I dont mean their race) I mean as people, THEY are the low life fucks that should burn in hell. Fuck em.

4. Location Location Location.

5. Wait a while, get some nasty ass incense and burn it regularly. It is not illegal to burn incense. After the cops get called, and they raid your place and it is clear of weed and paraphernalia, get a vape.

6. You aren't getting you door kicked in for just the smell of burnt reefer.

OP, pay your rent on time and stay on good terms with your landlord. You will be able to do anything you want as long as your not breaking shit.

7. $10 in activated charcoal, PVC and fittings + using glass instead of smoking joints and blunts will mitigate the smell quite a bit. Other than that, respect your neighbors and either stick to hotboxing the bathroom with the exhaust fan on or don't smoke if they can smell it so easily. Only suggestions I can offer.

8. ^^^ I don't think they can smell it so easily if the OP is at least SOMEwhat trying to conceal the smell. That's why I think the bitch is lying out of her ass just because she's a dumb racist bitch. Talk to your landlord. Maybe he knows you smoke and maybe you could just tell him and he'd be cool with it........maybe you could blaze with him and get some kind of discount on your rent :eek: ;)

9. Tell her to go fuck herself, obviously she doesn't respect you.......why respect her?