Need Help, just moved into APT, Nieghbors not down with pot...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Guadalope, Mar 28, 2011.

1. Title says it all. Neighbors caught me and my bro smoking a couple times. I live in an apt, family lives above me, like a 18-24yr girl and maybe her grandmother. I'm white skinned spanish mutt, they're black.

First time we got caught was after smoking and we were sleeping, and they were like "it smell like mare-eh-wawn-nuh in here, imma call tha po-leece." I thought they were just joking...

We started using a sploof.... No problems.

Then I smoked a blunt in my room for some stupid reason... She caught us again. She was like "you low life scum bags you belong in jail" or something like that... I was on my way out when I she said it and she was in her car and shit..

Today bro's GF heard her saying something along the lines of "blah blah blah white trash, blah blah blah, get whats comming to her." Mind you I'm spanish... also white, but I find this funny... Fuckin racist bitch. I figure shes going to talk to the landlord.

My landlord likes me, I lived there like a month and a half, pay my cash on time, etc... IDK I'm a bit worried, and pissed off that this shits happening...

I'm moving all my paraphernalia outta my house to my friends, and no smoking ect.

Anyone got idea's, suggestions, etc...
    TLDR:
    - I pretty much have an old black bigot neighbor who is not down with pot.
    -stated she was going to call the police cause it smelled like pot, she never did.
    -It smelled again from a blunt, she said "you low life scum bags belong in jail."
    -My bro's GF overheard her saying something like, "Blah blah blah, white trash, blah blah blah, they'll get what is comming to them."
    -Moving all my paraphernalia outta my apt/bud, no smoking at my place anymore...

I want to talk to her and apologize, but I don't want to incriminate my self, and unsure of how to go about it... fuck this racist bitch man... goddamn

2. dont smoke in the apartment, avoid all hassle, and blaze on. all i can say really.

3. Don't blaze inside if it's such a big deal, which it sounds like it is.

4. Smoke at a friends

5. That really sucks. You should be able to smoke in the comfort of your own place. I suggest incense, ozium spray and blow the smoke out the window as best you can.

If you are too paranoid then just smoke at a friends.

I hope everything works out for you, mang.

6. Burn incense if you want to continue blazing in your apartment?

7. Yeah, some say incense masks the smell of MJ. :confused:

8. bro get a bong and doob tube every hit or roll jays and walk down the street. dont smoke bblunts anyways. and no chiefin down inside. fuck that racist bitch. my best friend is black but some of his older family hates me. his gma and aunts will be like whyd you bring this cracka ova her'. nothin worst than racist black ladies im tellin you. i think they like white and brown boys deep down and there men wouldnt like that so there just stank. but bro face the a la resistance. keep burnin

9. Damn you really think she can smell it every time? What if she only smelled it once or twice, and now she's just being a bitch and says she smells it ALL the time? That's what it sounds like to me. Fucking dumb racist bitch cunt

10. #10 blahweed, Mar 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2011
    Buy a vape? :confused_2:

11. im guessing you live in a pretty shitty place. so the walls are thing and there are vents that lead from your place straight into hers.

make life uncomfortable for her. buy some god awful smelling shit and let it fly up into her place. just burn sage or incense and deny deny deny.

the apartment complex cant search your place. they can come in and check for a leak or some bs just to snoop but legally cant enter to search for drugs unless they have a warrant.

start making that dumb bitches life hell seriously.

12. Buy a smoke buddy or make a really good sploof. And don't smoke a blunt inside? Why are you moving everything away when you probably just need to smoke less smelly devices.

13. Theres no balcony you can step out onto and hit a nice L on?

14. Invest more money into making sploofs. :confused_2:

15. Smoking a sploof in your apartment is a little dumb. All you need is a bong and some sort of tube with febreeze at the end of it. Type that into google and it will give you blueprints for some sort of contraption to eliminate the smell.

16. Don't even go there and do it. It'll only cause you more problems then you need. If they're talking shit like that I don't think they would be very friendly if you came to their door. It's gonna get you in some shit.

Fuck em. Pay your rent on time and be good to your land lord. You will be able to live how you want and you won't hear a word from him.

I hate shitty neighbors.

17. lol. What do you have to apologize for?

It's one thing if she's offended by the smell, it's another thing if she's offended by the smell because you're a 'mutt'.

You pay you're rent just like she does, just tell her to kick rocks the next time there's any trouble.

18. ... nothing worse than a neighbor who blows up your ish...

I'd look at incense, but they might just complain about the smell of THAT as well.

It's inconvenient but you might have to start smoking in the bathroom with a small stick of incense going or something like that, or just start taking walks when you want to smoke. I know THAT sucks when you're paying rent and all ...

I don't know, everyone else says not to do it, but I'd have a word with my neighbor next time I saw her. I wouldn't apologize or admit to anything, but I would just be friendly, smile, say hi, do what you can to break down whatever barrier seems to be in place. Having an upstairs neighbor who hates you is never a good start.

An extreme option would be talking to management, mentioning some beef between you and your upstairs neighbor, and seeing if they have an empty unit you can move into. I mean, if you're going to be there for a year or whatever than just ignoring the problem isn't going to work too well...

19. Invest in one of those automatic airfresheners. And only smoke with a bowl or a bong, and use a sploof EVERY TIME you take a hit.(also try to get a small pipe, so you take smaller hits.

Then like one day, go up to the lady and be polite like you were talking to the woman who pulls every string in the government, and say somethin like, "excuse me mam, i just wanted to apologize about the smell, i have no reasonable explanation, but i promise, itll never happen again"

it can end one of two ways, either her saying thank you for being polite or something, or her being like "what ever you bean bag white trash asshole"
    either way, use EVERY tactic to keep the smell down.

Oh another way to keep the smell out, if you smoke tobacco, get some black n milds, and in between hits, just puff on the black and blow the smoke where ever you blew the bud smoke.
    And also close your vents in whatever room your smokig in
    aaaannnndddddddd buy an oscilating fan.

20. Poor white boy and the whole world racist against him. You already figured out you shouldn't smoke pot in an apartment, something that shoulda been obvious before you moved in. But god damn it, everything is someone else's fault. And they're racist, too. RACISM. RACIST RACISTS ARE RACIST. And bitches.

Man.