RIP, How did your piece die?

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by 420 High Times, Mar 27, 2011.

1. i had this sick ass bubbler from mexico that I paid 400 pesos for with a free shirt and shotglass, and the dude was asking 1500 pesos. this thing was the best bub i've ever hit, would have cost me at least $80 at any local head shop. Anyways, i was drunk as fuck one night and wanted to smoke out of it, but it smelled, so i was cleaning it, shaking it like a mofo with hot water in it, and i don't know what happened. I guess i set it down and it somehow fell off the sink. it shattered in a million pieces, i was so sad, but went pipe shopping like the next day. I still have yet to find a piece as nice and functional, though.

2. I bought 2 pipes from a concert I went to. That weekend I was smoking outside, I went to put the piece down on my BBQ to go grab a drink from inside, and it rolled off. It sucked, but I was like eh its whatever, I got another inside, so I grabbed my drink, piece number two, and went back outside to finish my session. As I walked from the concrete to the grass, I tripped on a sprinkler head, and my second piece flew outta my hand on to the hard concrete and shattered all kinds of dramatically. lol.

That night sucked. I have stepped my glass etiquette the hell up since that night, as im sure you could have guessed.

3. hasn't died... unless the cops broke it.... but yeah cops took a 7mm gear dome perc from me in september... /cry

4. was toking on the beach and there was this strange spontaneous party thing, tons of random people just started congregating, with lots of booze and drugs. i had been smoking out of my glass steamroller and the police showed up, i wasn't in any real imminent danger but i decided i better bounce before i start getting harassed and possibly searched, stuck the pipe in my pants and ran with a bunch of other people that were holding contraband, sadly the pipe slipped out the leg of my jeans, SMASH. feels bad man.

5. Lent it to a friend and he left it in his bag and threw it in his car

6. 2 nights ago a bunch of people came back from a party to my apartment where we were blazing my illadelph. Half way through some drunk chick got the bowl slide stuck in the AC down stem. And it ended up breaking the bowl slide on the way out..R.I.P. delph bowl

7. Packed a full bowl topped with some golden kief and set it down when I realized the bottom of the bowl is round right as it rolled off the ledge I set it on.

8. I was really bummed when my bowl broke. It was my girlfriend's, and she gave it to me when she left for the military. I told her I'd use it until she got out and could smoke again.

But me and my friend were over to see this one chick and her cousin, and we were chillin outside and I set the bowl down on a windowsill -- turns out the windowsill was slanted, so when I turned around it slid right off and shattered. I knew what I was gonna see when I turned back around but still it broke my heart -- still does when I think about it.

9. My Pure Inline to 10 Arm open end tree had one of the tree perc arms fall off. I never dropped it and it was always carefully placed on a table. Raped by randomness.

10. RIP Pandora, my very first piece of drug paraphernalia (bong), you we're taken by my parents and your whereabouts are currently unknown although you may be in the police evidence room.

RIP Optimus Prime, my loyal pipe. You were also taken by my parents.

RIP Mudkip, my replacement for Optimus. I'm sorry the cops found you.

RIP Weezy, my foot-and-a-half bong. You were taken along with Mudkip.

11. Do NOT let drunk chicks around a bong

12. I just broke this pipe today.

It already had a chip in the carb so I didnt really care. It happened while I was rinsing it in my sink and I dropped it. :(

Good bye piperchinie!

[​IMG]
    RIP

13. ^^ that should still be fine :eek: don't get rid of it

Edit: nvm just understood that was a before drop picture...nice piece RIP

14. friend's mom took my first spoon. last time i lend someone a piece lol

15. Naw. Thats the old chip. Now it has a huge chip in the side. Its a goner man...

16. especially an illadeplh

17. I was going to add that too haha,

I got nervous when a lot of girls hit our big bong even when they weren't drunk

18. I got a bong and an hour later i took it to my friends to break it in and it got kicked over. :( it was so sad

19. One night, I smoked outside my place of work. On the walk home I tucked my pipe into my jacket pocket. Halfway to my house a cop stops and asks me if I need a ride (I used to hang out with his daughter). I politely decline and, afterwards, I check my pockets. No Pipe. Apparently, little Geoffrey was so afraid of the cop that he jumped from my pocket and to his death. Little Geoffrey, you will be missed. :'(