RIP, How did your piece die?

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by 420 High Times, Mar 27, 2011.

1. My very first piece was a beautiful chameleon glass piece. It was blue and purple and glittery haha. I was supposed to go to a dirt bike race with my (at the time) boyfriend. It was like.. The millionth time he had ditched me. I was sooo angry and didn't have any to smoke to I started cleaning it. I sat it down on the table next to me and turned around for just a second. Next thing I know I hear it glass shatter. Only to turn around to find my brand new $50 piece laying in shards on the patio. I was so upset I hadn't realized I had set it down on a notebook that had a pen inside, causing it to slide off and kiss the patio :( I was so heartbroken!

2. First ever sherlock stolen by "the burnout bandit" AKA Logan the homeless junky i knew in highschool

3. Just dropped my chillum, it was a long way down.

4. Phhht all you guys blaming chicks for your glass breaking. I have never broken any of my glass, and don't ever use paper. :p

The only piece I miss is an angelfish shaped steamroller. Fumed and beautiful. I decided I was going to quit smoking and gave it to a friend. Oh well.

5. bought a bubbler from a corner store, stuck it in my backpack, hopped on the bus, got off, opened my bag and the shit was in hundreds of pieces. Didn't even get a chance to use it :/

6. About an hour or so ago i went to stand up off a step to open my sliding glass backdoor and pop there goes my bowl that was on my lap right after i finished seshing it hit the concrete patio and broke into four pieces. I tried to upload pics but they won't load.

7. I dropped my first bowl on the ground. I was tryin to smoke before school and I bumped it off my bathroom counter when I thought I heard my mom coming downstairs.

8. Going through a dry spell I was trying to clean every nook and cranny in my pipe and ended up breaking the inside of the bowl

9. My first bubbler was a ben Wilson bubbler inline perc and triple donut white and black. So awesome, loved it. Was before I moved out and my mom smashed it on the concrete floor!!! Omg I was upset

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

10. #370 BlueDreamer244, Aug 19, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 19, 2015
    Not about my piece but my dealers, so me, my buddy, and my dealer just got done killing 1/4 out of his beautiful 200$ beaker bong, we we're just chilling watching futurama, the bong sat on the table by my dealer who was sitting in a computer chair he went to spin around and the arm rest caught the bong sending it down to the hard wood floor, the bottom half completely shattered sending nasty bong water everywhere, we all just sat there staring on disbelief as the sounds of zoidberg fighting a robot assassin played in the background

11. Short and sweet my dad threw it into the concrete hahaha

12. dude I check my lap every time I stand up lol. Even if nothing is there. It's just a habit now.

13. Hey Guys! We are a company that has found a serious lack in the case department. Sooo.....we created "The Box". This is a completely customizable case that you can put ANYTHING from your chillium, pipe, monsoon pipe, bubbler, sherlock or even your rig in. You can create your own layout and even put your favorite glass piece and your lighter, grinder or any other accessories in.

They are smell proof, waterproof, beautiful and DURABLE. They feature ABS plastic for high impact absorption as well as external number bumpers for skid resistance.

The inside is made of a top layer of rippled foam to cushion glass pieces, but also has a completely customizable bottom layer of foam. Just pluck out the foam that you don't need and custom fit your own piece.

The foam inside can also be taken out and be hand washed with a mild detergent and the plastic case can be put in the dishwasher.....put it back together and it is like new!

Check out our website at www.bellavinco.com

14. Chick was wayyyy too stoned and dropper my spoon pipe of the lift. Saw it shatter on the rocks below. RIP

15. smoked a bowl and was listening to music. Forgot it was sitting in my lap when I stood up.

16. Was out fishing and smoking out on a boat and I sat my glass spoon down in the anchor dumb move I know and after I was nice and high and found a spot to fish kicked the anchor in and watched my beautiful first pipe sink into Davy Jones locker lmao.

17. Broke my favorite chillum in the dumbest way possible. I did an handstand with it in my pocket. I was heartbroken

18. My 2nd bowl i ever bought. was a little black spoon with some cool worm-like iridescent lines going through it. i lent it to my cousin shortly after i bought it... no biggie. he had it for over a year, during which time he also lent it out to his brother-in-law, who had it for about 4 months bringing it to parties and whatnot. i get it back after about 14 months of my little bowl going off partying, and what happens the VERY first time i pack it? drop it on the concrete floor. never even took a rip off it. He managed to go off adventuring for over a year without incident... the moment i get it back and pack it he blew into about 30 pieces.

19. Damn that really sucks man! R.I.P. adventurous little spoon!

20. I'm on my first piece, new to smoking. It's a glass elephant(I named him Horton! So whenever I tell my friends im gonna smoke I say "Gonna go for a walk with Horton" haha), the nose is the mouthpiece and the butt is the carb. It always feels weird covering it's butt to smoke... It's a really cool piece, hits nicely and packs a good size bowl.
    Anyway...
    I got nicely high one time, then realized I had the house to myself so I brought my bowl inside. I went into the bathroom and laid it down on the edge of the sink. I accidentally knocked him in! Nooooo! I was about to cry, like seriously cry. I picked him up and freaked out. I got lucky... *knock on wood*... I thought his trunk broke off, rendering the piece unusable... Instead it was just a leg, which didn't affect the airway at all. In fact, it still is able to stand up on it's own with 3 legs!
    I was still about to cry though, I only had him for like 4 months. That and my emotions were enhanced like 10x because of the weed. I was trying to be good to him! I was trying to clean him! I broke him! He's still in service though, so I got lucky this time.