RIP, How did your piece die?

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by 420 High Times, Mar 27, 2011.

1. My gf dropped my recycler when I was sleeping a month or 2 ago. My buddy also spun around to say something one day and smacked my Clout off the coffee table, shattering it to pieces. I've owned a lot of glass and never broke any of it myself only had 4 pieces break all from other people tho

2. Would slap em both.

Chef.

3. I had 2 pieces break at once had my grav labs spoon sitting on a table and my stem less tube was on the floor next to my girl walked by and bumped the table the spoon feel off and lanes directly on the joint of the tube breaking it off then of course the spoon shattered when it hit the floor took about 5 minutes for me to digest what had happened :(

4. My first true love, just a simple glass bong about 1 1/2 foot tall bought for about $80, it was late one night and I had been watching Tim and Eric, instead of carefully putting it away in my closet I tossed it on a pile of clothes thinking it would be safe while yelling "Bulls-eye!" to my dismay there was a 15 lb weight under the pile and I heard a crack while saying "Nice!" Not nice at all, I was crushed with sadness. I've never forgiven myself for that crime. Now I treat all my pieces with love and kindness and watch Tim and Eric responsibly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV6253ap0WU

5. My one sister got mad at my other sister and through my steamroller at her, she miss and hit a wall 😑

6. My beautiful overpriced bong from high school died when my mom threw it down the trash shoot before my PO searched my house. RIP overpriced bong from the indian convinience store down the street. 

Havent broken a bong since then haha

7. confiscated from the police :(

Sent from my iPenis using Grasscity forums

8. I have only lost one piece. Everyone was dry, so I had been rationing for a couple of days. I was down to my last bowl, loaded it up in a spoon and was walking out to the garage. I was carrying a bunch of other stuff and dropped the pipe on the wet driveway. It was a sad day.

9. i had a piece named lance armstrong too XD

10. had a sweeeeeet Phire mini beaker, (damn i miss that thing)...... Slept over my good friends house after a night of drinking and blazeing heavily, and woke up in the morning around 7ish am not being able to sleep anymore and everyone else was still asleep.  So i went to smoke a quick bowl out of my tube and had a moment of "fog" and accidentally brought my hand down in a weird way for no reason whatsoever while i was packing the bowl and just knocked it off the table and shattered. .... was sooooooo distraughttttt..... fucking hatemyself for that fuck up.... but waited 5 hours and bought a new piece lol....

[​IMG]

11. My piece died on me when i was silly enough to leave it near the edge of the table, and yep you can guess what happened to it ...

12. me and my best friend left his bubbler in a towel and forgot it was in there, picked it up really quick in the garage and it smashed all over the floor. 

13. Just broke my favorite glass spoon last night.  I have plenty of other pieces, and better ones, but I've had this one a long time and was kind of sentimental about it.  I was cleaning it, and after I was done I wrapped it up in towel and put it on the kitchen counter.  About 5 minutes later I washed my hands and grabbed the towel to dry them, forgetting pipe was in there, and it fell to the tile floor and shattered.  

14. I had a cheap china glass bubbler at one time. It looked nice, but the glass was thin and it was fragile. I think I paid $20 bucks for it. My wife accidentally broke it and threw in $50 bucks on my Syn mini shower head. That's the only piece I've ever had break on me, and in hindsight, I'm glad it happened. 

15. Cat knocked it off the table.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

16. Cop took one of mine, and a friend knocked another one over.

17. I had a yellow/ red swirl chillum that my mother got me for my birthday. ( this was a long time ago)
    I had it for 4 years. One night I was having a "nostalgia night"
    Watching malcom in the middle:
    Stoned as fuck. Just ate a pizza.
    Place plate on the floor.
    Loose pipe.
    Look for it.
    Pick blanket off couch. As I pick up blanket, pipe flies out of the blanket. Lands on plate.
    Half of the bowl piece breaks off the top.
    I cry.
    5 years later( last year) wife bought me a replica of my broken chillum. ❤️

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

18. I had a foot long beaker bottom MIO. Beautiful green and blue glass.
    Set her down on a camping chair and the chair came apart from the weight (roommates fat ass broke it and didnt tell me) and shattered on the ground below.
    I'm an idiot.

19. I've broken at least 8 bongs in my stoner career, but here is mine and a buddies that both got broke ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1429188476.167347.jpg
    The one on the left is my friends and some drunk asshole kicked it off a table at a party (no repay). The one on the right is mine and I was smoking out on a really cool unwalked paved trail and my backpack fell over (it was already sitting on the sidewalk) and when I opened it up I heard the devastating sound of broken glass.