RIP, How did your piece die?

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by 420 High Times, Mar 27, 2011.

1. Broke one of my domes last night showing it off like a clown...

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Grasscity Forum..💨⛽️

2. #302 Smokin'Sniper, Dec 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 19, 2014
    Me and my friend were smoking before school out of my favorite chillum Tears after the song no more tears by ozzy... I forgot it was on my lap and I stood up when we parked :( its the blue one in the middle. R.I.P. Tears...

Attached Files:

3. The cops showed up at a party last friday and I had my vape on me, I ditched it because I was kind of tweaked, lucky I did though bc I got patted down on my way out

4. Overusage of the piece :(

5. #305 Deleted member 749126, Dec 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 11, 2023

6. #306 Michael Gary Scott, Dec 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 20, 2014
    Bong cracked around the female bit so I put it in a pillow case and smacked it with a hammer. Ceremoniously like burning a wrecked flag.

7. Women and pieces don't go. My mum about three years ago went on a search and destroy mission for one purpose...MY BELOVED BONG :( R.I.P Bing Bong

8. #308 Deleted member 749126, Dec 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 11, 2023

9. Popo

Sent from my U670C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. 4 handmade pieces... Literally more than 24hrs of my life making them.

They were kidnapped by fcken pigs...

Freedom is in the herb 🌳🌳

11. Broke my purple/blue color bubbler running from the police, that was a good piece so many good times and highs. Someday I'll buy another bubbler.

12. friend knocked the 2' bong over broke the ash catcher. Bought us a new one though so that was fine same thing different person. Broke the 10 arm tree perc this time, ash catcher and downstem intact)

two good one though.. So I was with a friend about 3 years ago and driving to go hang out with someone from his work. We were smoking the very last of our bud, one hitter dipped in kief (sprinkles :p )each and my friend was just about to smoke the first one and we See lights in the mirror and I tweak and throw the shit in my backpack. Since I was loading kief hitters I had the grinder completely apart. When I threw it in the bag the kief basically went poof and was gone and the little weed that we had was only a hitters worth in an entire bag. Cops took the chillum hitter and grinder and then let us go lol
    the friend i was with bought me a bowl as a present because i took all the heat for it (although we still got off with nothing) Went camping a few weeks later and brought the hornet with us (bowl in question) as we were setting up the site the hornet was sitting on my bag which was on a fallen over tree. I caught the bag before it dropped but the piece slid off and was somehow slung buy the strap away from the soft sand below. Instead it went crashing into a handle of jim beam..

13. #313 theJubie, Jan 8, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 8, 2015
    I left my home to go to my best friend's house for our annual 2-3 night sleep over. We say it's a tradition and all, but it's really just us acting like we're 14, playing video games all night in our pjs, making fart jokes, and eating junk food. With their professions and kids in mind, MJ is not an option. I come home the next night to grab some things I forgot to pack, and both my pipes were missing from their usual place in my bedside cabinet which was wide open when I know I closed it. The grass is still in its jar, but both pipes are gone. My expensive electronics are still around, so I instantly think my roommate or one of his buddies took both of my pipes. I can't think of any other way this could go down. A thief would have stole my pipe, my weed, xbox, and my macbook pro. So my pipe is gone, but I have the deposit, so I bought a nice, new pipe with some of that. If he's dishonest one more time, he's gone. Had he been straight with me and called, I would have shared my pipe and smoke. One of those pipes was my favorite pipe. Just the right size and shape.

14. I had recently bought a new Kind Creations bong, my second bong of quality. It was a nice day out, sometime last summer, so I decided to eat some psilocybin mushrooms, anyways I was going into my house from my garage and when I grabbed the door knob to turn it, it was stuck and I slammed into the door, breaking my favorite bong. 

15. Put it on my car roof and got in and drove off.
    SMASH!

Chef.
    Be carfull discussing drugs man I got points for it the other day :(

Chef.

16. My friends were borrowing my piece and they stored it in a shoe box in the loving room. Out of 12 other pieces mine was the unlucky one and shattered. She was a beauty. I will alwaysiss black dynamite.

My 2nd piece was left in my car parked on the street away from my parents house. My drunk father knew I was high and snatched my keys when I was sleeping and got it my car and shattered the only reminder of a lost friendship. Miss you Dream sickle

17. first piece guy mooching at,my house overused it and just,fucked it up just treated it like shit then gave it away after he broke it.... Second one I broke twice lol I "set" it on the table and the bottom broke.. Didn't pay much for it but excepted it to last more then that I hadn't owned it more then a few hours
    got it at hemp fest so nonreturnable. Fixed the bottom then stem broke fixed that then I broke the bowl few Weeks ago

Sent from GC App

18. Tipped over both of them, first and second I ever bought

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. Just broke a cp a few hours ago tryna get it out my downstem with some pliers. glass and pliers definitely dont mix 

20. <UPDATE>
    Ok so my wife's friend came over today for me to grind up her new pickup and she was gonna smoke me out. She pulls a pipe out of her purse and its my old spoon that I "lost". She told me my wife gave it to her.! I was so pissed cause I had searched all over my house for it many times. This was the first piece I bought so it kinda has sentimental value to me even though it's a $20 gas station spoon lol. I want it back! This lady is 62 btw and smokes daily :D