RIP, How did your piece die?

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by 420 High Times, Mar 27, 2011.

1. Was high and foolishly decided to clean the pipe for resin to hit, was a tad rough

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. My science teacher gave me my first bong, I left it in my room and went out for the day, I came back and the bong was broken into 3 pieces with a pink post it note that said "sorry"

3. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1412607669.102537.jpg
    Got the nail too hot

4. Me and my mate had a plastic bong we kept hidden in a bush at a nearby shop we used to hangout at. (we were like 15)

One day we went behind the shop premises into the back area, where there was this bush everyone use to sit in and get high and drink.

We got our bong out and racked a bowl and my mate started smoking it and it was fucked. It wasn't smoking right and he said it tasted like complete shit and it was making funny noises and sounded weird.

He then smashed it off a tree because it was no use anymore because we both agreed it was fucked and then that's when we realised we forgot to put water in it. lol

5. This is exactly how about 4, maybe 5, pipes broke for me in the past 13 years.

Driving somewhere, getting high.
    Get high, smoke a cigarette, set bowl in my lap.
    Done smoking cigarette, forget about pipe on my lap.
    Arrive at destination, get out of car.....
    and then SMASH! right on the ground....
    there goes another one.

6. It didn't

Sent from my LG-D160 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. This is my most recent break. It was the attachment I recently got for my bong and long story short I stood up and accidentally kicked my bong over with the diffuser still attached. It fell in a way that caused it to exert all of the force on the piece connecting it to the bong. The good news is that it broke in a way that allows me to redesign it as a bubbler once I get some new pieces to attach to it (probably a piece of plastic tubing and a safe adhesive that won't leave any residual odor).

[​IMG]

8. So, I had just gotten done toking up with some friends and I put my bong in my backpack and proceeded to get on my longboard and head home. While heading home, I decided to bomb this big hill and just ate cement and shattered it. R.I.P my favorite bong.

9. A BIG CHICK STEPPED ON IT... NO LIE!

10. One night during the last winter I had some friends over and we were all smoking weed. It was quite a cold night, and I had just smoked a big bowl outside. When I walked back into my warm basement, the change in temperature caused my glass bong to break apart in my hands... :eek:  

11. Every single piece i've ever broken is because another heavy, glass object has fallen onto it.

Gravity is a bitch sometimes.

12. i just broke my 15 dollar Quarts domeless nail....i felt the need to make a quick Rig at work out of a Gatorade bottle. but as soon as i went to put the Nail on i wasnt paying attention that i was using the "Bucket" part of the nail as leverage, then "Crack" bucket broke off. I got good use out of it at least. and at least it was my cheap one. :(

13. I had an amazing little water bong that was blue, and just Soo friggin pretty lol. And one night I was up all night on the phone and left it on my front porch on accident. My mom woke up first and threw it away :( soo sad. It's name was papa smurf

14. I had a 11 line perc ashcatcher that I was cleaning (this was my FAVORITE thing to smoke with, it made my bong silky smooth), and I knocked it off the counter by accident and quickly reacted to try and swoop it up and back on the counter. Unfortunately for me, I swooped it directly INTO the counter; it shattered everywhere and I ended up having to get 4 or 5 stitches on my ring finger on my right hand. Sad that I lost the piece, I was even more pissed I had to get stitches.

15. eeewwww! ¡Like spice n shit!
    Naw! Man naw! Smoke the dank! fuck synthetics!

16. First little orange piece got taken by the cops. It hit the concrete ground when the cops took it, and it still survived.

My second pipe broke on the 3rd day of having it. It was a color changing pink to black Bob Marley frosted glass pipe. It broke in my pocket somehow. It must have broken into 20 pieces.

And my first bong was broken by my dad. No he didn't break it, he just got really stoned and bumped the beaker bottom on a tile counter and put a hole right through it.

Broke my most recent glass pipe by me being clumsy and dropping my pipe while admiring it before a smoke sesh...

Now I have a Mobius Stereo Matrix 60t, and this thing has survived the unbelievable. My dad made it fall right out of a cabinet that is 7 feet off the ground, right onto the dryer about 2-3 feet beneath it, and fell right off of that onto our tile floor from 5 feet up, bounced up in the air after impact, and hit the tile floor again. Not a single scratch or crack in the piece to be found. :)

17. I bought my first bowl when i was 15 and me and my 21yr old brother went halves on a bubbler when i was 16. Both we kept hidden in a protein case which was kept way high up on a dresser. Well one day my mom found a cigg pack with a wooden one hitter i had made, a thirty sack and some ciggs. She preceded to raid our room and found anyhing. I found this out in the middle of school when my brother called me asking if i moved all of our stuff? We realized she found it and i spent the rest of the day freaking out. In the end he took the blame for everything but the one hitter and 30 sack which she knew was mine. All in all we lost my first bowl (r.i.p riptide) our bubbler, two grinders both full of kief, about an 1/8th and two wooden one hitters.

Will never forget those pieces <\\3
    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. My first bowl was confiscated by my friends mom during a munchies run, and my very first bong was cracked in half by my hand during a physical altercation

God made Greenery & he also made the Scenerey🍁

19. #279 Old School Smoker, Nov 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 9, 2014
    Close your eyes. Now picture, in slow motion, a nice 100 -500 dollar roor slipping out of my hand and shattering on the concrete below. Now just repeat that for Idelph and black leaf and all the other glass bongs and pipes i have broken over the last generation.

20. #280 KuroWeed, Nov 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 9, 2014
    I broke a shelf with 2 bongs, and i punched a garbage can to pices, due to me being late for work and, not being able to find my car keys that were literly in plain sight.

Yeah, i know i have anger problems...