RIP, How did your piece die?

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by 420 High Times, Mar 27, 2011.

1. from my window seal.. SPLACK! right on the floor... replaced in 5 minutes though  :bongin:

2. My favorite bowl broke one morning around 7 am. I woke up early as shit on my day off, so I was gonna wake and bake. And I set it on the table to pack it. I'm still kind of half asleep too, and I stood up, and my pocket caught hold of this small detailed part of the bowl and knocked it off the table. AND IT FUCKING SHATTERED INTO A MILLION PIECES.

And I broke my favorite bowl because I keep all my bud and paraphanelia in my backpack, and my bowl fell out of the pocket I kept it in, and it started banging around with my mason jar and the mouth piece broke off.

3. I just bought this convienent little bowl, carb and everything. One day I pulled it out of my stash box and the mouth hole was shatterd. I ghetto rig it now using a piece of plastic drinking straw, so I dont cut my lips.

Sent from my HTC One X using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. I had a red bowl that was about 4.5 inches long that had a dragon wrapped around it. thing was sweet! and my first piece. well one day a few weeks ago i was sitting on my steps and went to grab my grinder to pack it...watched it slide right down my pant leg and face plant onto the concrete :'( had that spoon for 4 years r.i.p.

5. #225 weedislife11, Jun 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 18, 2014
    I broke my very nice new beautiful glass spoon named "Beatrice the Bowl" only used twice. One day I was admiring it in the light then I had the sudden urge to scratch my elbow. Then hell broke loose dropping Beatrice onto my counter bounced and DIDNT BREAK but then rolled off the counter. My friend made a diving futile attempt but it was in vain, missing it by a half a second. Beatrice lied in many pieces on my tile floor. Eyes watering I was forced to sweep up the remains then properly sending it off with a few words into the trash can. I will never forget her. Two days later I pick up a new shitty spoon Fernando at a gas station for 10 bucks.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

6. I bought my first spoon from my dealer the other day for 1$ had it for like less than a month. 2 nights ago I got shit faced with my buddy on some medical and cheap vodka. Finally got home at 10 the next morning with a killer hangover. Decided to light one up and as soon as I picked it up I coughed and dropped it on a cement floor. RIP lil smokey

sent from your mom's house

7. no bs here, but i was really drunk and really pissed off at someone stealing my iphone so i crushed my pipe with my hands (was thin cheap glass, bought it for 6 bucks at a corner store) woke up with bleeding hands. My first reaction? Splendid, a stolen iphone a broken pipe and glass ridden bloody hands.  :mad:

8. My favorite bowl was 5 inches, all black except for this part on the back of the bowl, which had a cool red swirl design against a white background.

One morning, I woke up at 5 (I'm used to waking up at 3am for my job, so 5 is "sleeping in) anyways I'm half asleep, grab my bowl and start to pack it. I go to pick it up, lose my grip and it shattered all over the floor. I stood there just staring for a minute. It sucked

9. I was with my friend once with this glass Sherlock rasta colored from Costa Rica and he didn't know how to use the carbonator and the. He just dropped it and my pipe broke in two and there was pineapple kush everywhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. Just shattered this bad boy when I was moving my laptop stand. I had just used it and I placed it on the laptop much like in this picture. It slid right off an broke into 6-7 pieces.  It's a shame because I tend to goto smoke shops and I don't typically run across regular spoons with bent bowls. I'll have to look around.
    View attachment 141795

11. I broke it while drunk last year

12. One Halloween I received a really cool pipe then being a dumbass put that pipe in the same pipe bag as my current one. Sadly they clinked together and broke :(

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

13. I just did the same thing 5 minutes ago...rip

14. My first bowl was so beautiful. It was long and had an amazing pull to it and the headshop didn't notice this sick swirl bubble on the front so it was only $50 (good price for the store, which is an expensive place). It got confiscated when the homies at the time got caught hotboxing and they reported it along with all their pieces because they are chumps who panic (I wasn't there so I can only be upset you know?). It was in a black plastic bag under the passenger seat and not in use lol.

My second bowl was a nice ass long bowl that was very sturdy and was shaped like a hammer kind of so it could lay flap on counter tops etc. which was neat. I got it because it was a deep pack and it was clear glass (clear glass gets awesome when you smoke it without cleaning) and had gummy worm looking glass design all over it and that was my high snack of choice. I loved that piece and it was stolen by a friend at the time. We got caught in the room and he wasn't there and I didn't rat him out (they asked about him) and he offered to hold my pieces because he was a good friend and he understood. Then he just dodged me and never returned a few of the pieces (gave me back the expensive shit I guess but stole my grinder, scale, papers, and piece) and then attempted to buy them from me for a lower price and turned it back on me like I was being stiff by not taking the money. Then I asked for the exact money it cost and he just never gave a cent and dipped. Even sends me snaps of the piece to taunt me every once in awhile when he gets bored (I unadded him so now it's just compiled snaps I could load if I readded but fuck that).

15. I have been cursed with bongdrop syndrome all my life. I have an uncanny ability to introduce glass to concrete. Today, I have to use acrylic or steel.

16. I had a rather large bong we named Ema because that's what the side said - we were all smoking and a friend who didn't smoke went to move and kicked it right over. It made my friend Kelly so upset because him and my husband bought it so long ago . He literally just stood up and left. Rip Ema! All glass goes to heaven.

www.ganjagirls.me/nugsandkisses 💋💨💨

17. I was back in high school and smoking in the bathroom(it was safe, it was a ghetto school and I NEVER got caught lol) and I put my bubbler on a paper towel dispenser after I hit it. It fell and I was bummed.

18. Not dead, but kidnapped. I lent my favorite spoon to a bitch who was 50/50 about ever smoking in the first place and her parents confiscated it. Later do I find out that her parents used to be stoners and are probably toking up with terrible bud. She has yet to find a replacement.

19. A foolish mate of mine decided to clean his bong by pouring hot water straight onto it without warming the bong up first..needless to say. it smashed into pieces

20. My only piece to ever be named, was a beautiful red blue and white spoon, made by salt in his early days. Poor Picasso was in between me and a very unsavory friend, who proceeded to rip the pipe from my hands an chucked it onto the road next to us. All cause he was mad at my friend and thought it was his. I miss that pipe.

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum