RIP, How did your piece die?

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by 420 High Times, Mar 27, 2011.

1. My first piece I sold to a friend, broke my first bubbler because it was in a towel and I was baked and forgot, grabbed the towel and the bubbler flew out and broke.

2. Kidnapped by security at a Flatbush Zombies concert . :/

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. No bowls or bongs broken but one of my folks found my grinder with a fuck ton of kief and an eighth. Probably the saddest I've ever been after it got taken.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. put my small pipe on my lap, was so stoned i forgot it was there then i stood up and saw it shatter into a million pieces of sadness hahaaha

I don't hit women but if a women hit me especially with a weapon like a bong that bitch is getting knocked out. if you don't wanna be treated like a man don't act like one

6. Im sayin, I dont hit women but thats the first time I truely wanted that coldcock.

7. 1st pipe, I throwed it downstairs cause I was paranoia as fucked, and didn't want my mom to see. I found much later, but it was basically chipped to the max.

8. Other day. Parents got me. Smashed my 4 favorite pipes (but didnt find the shitty bubbler that I ended up not even liking)

Sent from my SCH-S968C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. I had straightened out a wire clothing hanger to scrape the walls of my piece for resin (I hadn't smoked for three days and was desperate and there was a lot of resin in the bowl. It worked for a long time until I scraped too hard on it one day and a big piece of glass fell off. Now i'm stuck with one of those metal bullet bowls.. have a nice bowl and bong coming in the mail though.

10. so true. my first ever pice was a homemade brass pipe made out of fittings and a bolt reducer... well this thing hit like a champ for what it was so one day i was toking with some friends under a bridge in the park and we here footsteps... in a panic my buddys girlfriend whipped it into the sulphur creek and it hasn't been seen scince... water was moving so fast.... the worst part is that shewasn't even saving us from anything... it was another friend that had run up to the corner store to get drinks. r.i.p. ghost

11. I had this awesome clear bowl piece that had black stripes on it and it got taken away by cops along with my blue dream weed, friends grinder and friends bong.

Then one 420 I got a gandolf pipe it was beautiful dark blue with a 2 white stripes and that got taken from the cops.

Now I just keep all my pieces home and if someone wants to smoke them they come to my house haha too many times I had eye to eye with cops. I just always end up being at the wrong place at the wrong time :(

12. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1398912691.224650.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1398912705.759913.jpg REST IN PEACE STANLEY. 4/09/2014-4/20/2014. Dropped him on my way out to smoke . May he be forever in our prayers

13. RIP Apollo
    Eclipse and Rocky
    4/23/14
    Still live with my "anti drug" parents and they found all my glass

Sent from my SCH-S968C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. The last piece I killed was my large chillum. I was very high and let go of it like 4 inches from the cement floor in my buddies garage. The thing shattered. It was a thicker piece I never thought it would break so easy. I didn't get a pic of the destruction as his dog was running around the shop and I cleaned it up quick. RIP. On the bright side, I went out and bought a new one to ease my pain. And one I ordered from a glass blower months ago finally shipped can't wait to get it. 

15. I have given a lot of my pieces away to friends that admire them. They were all small spoons though.

16. My first piece ever I let my friend borrow and she "left it at a friends house". It was beautiful, clear with orange, blue and yellow stripes and the glass changed color over time. Good thick glass too. Then she reimbursed me by buying me another bowl and a dime. Went back home for break.
    Winter break. Came home after a long night smoking. Bowl was in my pocket. Went in the bathroom, pulled down my pants and somehow unrolled my pocket and the bowl came crashing out. The glass was so cheap though so I expected it.
    Now I have a blue piece with a cherry on the side that I named Garcia after Jerry Garcia and the Ben & Jerry's ice cream flavor. And I have an elephant bowl named Dumbo of course ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1399194890.134531.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1399194913.317004.jpg

17. I've never broken a glass pipe, but I have broken glass bongs/bubblers *one mini bubbler I got ripped off on imploded in my hands during a sesh, spilling glass, (my) blood, bongwater, and buds on my bed. The first glass bong I bought I was drunk. Throwing a beer bottle over a fence, the slide slipped out and cracked. Finally, my knock-off Roor broke from water pressure during a cleaning. Oh, and I broke another piece drunk, cutting the shit out of my feet and needing stiches

18. I once got mad and threw my pipe at my friend and hit him in the knee. The bowl then spiraled down and collided with his concrete basement floor. But here's the catch...it was my ProtoPipe Deluxe and it didn't even get a scratch :) ........... The only advantage of metal.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Zen fascists will control you
    100% natural
    You will toke for the master race
    And always wear the happy face

19. Had a big spoon pipe, and a little fat spoon I named Chubbs. Used to smoke with my dad until one day he decided to quit, so he threw them both away. Pissed me right off since they weren't his to begin with, and I wasn't the one quitting.

The big spoon was my first piece ever, and the little spoon was a gift from one of my good friends...

RIP Chubbs... you were small but hit like a freight train...

20. Haha last night I took my friend to go buy his first piece and he got a really cool looking $8 spoon pipe (I now wish I would have taken a picture) and so we went outside to smoke a bowl and he dropped it onto the metal chair and it broke. I've broken a little $5 pipe when it rolled off my countertop and then my boyfriend kicked and broke out $70 straight tube bong.