RIP, How did your piece die?

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by 420 High Times, Mar 27, 2011.

1. Names are long forgotten so i'l just go by number.
    1. Dropped
    2. On purpose, got bored with it, was only 8 bucks.
    3. Confiscated
    4. Scraping for resin
    5. Disassembling for cleaning. Snap.
    6. Scraping for resin...
    7. Confiscated
    8. Dropped
    9. Lost somewhere between here and a truckstop ~1100 miles south of here.
    Worst luck ever.

2. Killed them all but two

3. I murdered my friends old bong when he turned the light off and i tripped on a laptop charger which caused the bong to be smashed by the laptop

Everything better with a bag of weed.

4. Had a 20 inch grav labs bong and a super cool bowl, both of which I only got to use three times. I had left it at my bestfriends house after we used it one day and went home. The next day we go to his house and his parents make me leave right as I come in but tell my friend to stay. He ends up getting busted by his parents and they smashed all his pieces along with my baby. Luckily I took some pictures right after I bought it before the first time I used it. RIP ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1397146458.328861.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1397146475.662194.jpg

5. The first pipe I ever bought myself slipped out of my shirt pocket when I was tying my shoe at like 1am at a Safeway.

Then one time I bought a bong from an old friend, and brought it to another friend's to toke with his friends. He insisted of putting ice in the piece, so when he went back into his house he left it on the porch. Which his dog knocked over.

I broke one really cool pipe on the side of my bong. Bong left that fight without a scratch.

And I have a few other pieces that I've either lost, or lost them to time (collecting dust)  

6. #186 cooldgamer, Apr 10, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 10, 2014
    I break my pieces so often it's not funny, there's a reason I won't spend more than 60 bucks on one

My first bong had it's downstem crack while I was cleaning it.  That was replaced, and that bong was later stolen by a dude that had a knive after getting the shit beat out of me, along with an 8th of bud.  I had gone to his place to smoke him up, that's what you get for being nice..

My second one got knocked over when I was reaching for it for a wake-and-bake, hit a glass plate and shattered where the downstem goes in.

My third one was a nice as fuck Phire Legacy, which got stolen from my house when somebody broke in and took everything weed related I owned while I was on vacation.  I only got to use it twice :(

7. I had a hand held chillum-like bowl in which I named Pixie, mainly because of the pink liquid that flowed inside of her with glittery sparkles. One morning I woke up with a hangover and I was extremely broke; So I walked over to Pixie in hopes of getting a couple legitimate res hits. Instead, she gave me 3 marvelous hits. The 3rd one so powerful that I actually coughed and sat her down on the counter before rotating the opposite direction on my rolley chair. My phone rang, so I reached in my pocket to answer it, and that's when I heard the noise. A noise that no stoner ever wants to hear, but one that all understands. I knew Pixie laid helplessly behind me on the floor oozing out her pink juices from her broken body. I sighed and decided to see the damage. She was shattered, truly shattered. As I reached down to pick up what  was left of her I noticed a a strange mark on my left sock; 2 dots spread 3 inches apart slightly positioned above a pink curved line that resembled a smile. Pixie smiled for me one last time before she left. Amen.

8. I had this big nice bong and it was hidden with all my other bongs alongside my windowsil inbetween 2 curtans.

ME and my mate had planned to sneak out to the garage that night and smoke up.

(It had couches an beanbags in there) and we had $50 worth of snacks from 7/11 in there too.

When I opened the window to jump out, it knocked my bong off, downstem shattered, bong water went everywhere.

On the bright side the actual bong was okay, but it was a close call, but being a college student (Australian A.C.T. college) on a buget who doesn't start working for another couple of weeks, it's very sad :(

9. Okay so I was was at a friends house and I had my first bong with me and I was leaving so I put it in a bag pack and was walking in a dark as garage for some reason and tripped over a snapple bottle and the bong hit the cement floor and it was in tiny pieces .. I was sad .. her name was perky tittys and it was one foot with 2 3 arm tree perks and a like 3 inch ice pinch for one ice cube

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. My first bowl, Squirtle II
    The bowl was kindof broken from my friend furiously cleaning it, but aluminum foil with holes made him work just great.
    But one day I finished smoking a bowl and I was walking up the stairs and after I got upstairs, my dogs jumped up on me, knocking Squirtle II out of my hand and onto the floor.
    Rip Squirtle the second...

Sent from my SCH-S968C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. #191 R_Gl0ver, Apr 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 13, 2014
    12 gauge shotgun when my dad found my bong and pipes luckily I had my expensive Helix stashed somewhere else all he got was a cheap 12" and my girlfriends pipe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12. I had a really nice dry bowl that was shaped like a hook. It was rasta colors, and caught resin extremely well due to the grooves on the inside of the pipe.

Anyway, a friend asked if he could borrow it to smoke a bowl or 2 with a girl. He lived two houses down so I didn't think anything about it. I trusted him to handle a piece so I wasn't worried about my bowl, but he got high and decided to go straight to a party without returning my piece first. Even that wasn't a huge issue, since i figured he just left it at his house. BUT it actually turns out he brought it to the party with him and someone stole it out of his car.

I was pretty mad for awhile about that because that was the best pipe I ever had. And I never let anyone use a piece of mine without me present.

13. Man idk which one to start with lol. I've left them in my lap in the car and gotten out and had them smash. I was on unmentionables one time at a bonfire and somehow when I woke up my piece was smashed in the fire. I've had pipes fall out of my pockets while skating or running.. Lol to many pipes to count -_-

14. only broke one piece in my whole life. it was a 14" bong with a cool ass ashcatcher. i dropped the slide right on top of the tube and everything broke. i have a friend that could write an essay on this topic. hahaha

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

15. #195 SiberianShepherd, Apr 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2014
    Well I had two of these babies. This one broken while I was cleaning it. They are M&M tech/Leviathan double shower head percs, 2 feet tall, 7mm glass. I am surprised the shower head itself didn't break.
    Paid 200ish each time as I know the owner who makes them and it's cheaper then grasscity prices(GC does sell his work)

I've broken many more...Sadly.. But I still have this one and named it my "nigger knife." It really looks like i could stab someone haha. 

Here is a video of my GF smoking out of it... Below is it now... 8/

My Gf hitting the old en'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6XLNqgJYHfQ

Attached Files:

16. Had a sherlock/bubbler named Arty (short for Articuno like the pokemon) . Drove about an hour to somw headshop but I couldn't go in at the time so my friend picked up a piece for both of us. In the end I let the same friend borrow it and he let a friend borrow it and it never came back. As far as I know, it either got stolen or broke in the middle of a cleaning sesh. Think it lasted 3 months

17. well it was really stupid lol, i was gently tapping my lighter against my pipe to get the ash out cause i had just smoked a bowl and it shattered in my hands. I was like damn

18. I had my first peice ever given to me by my neighbor. I had run out of green and I was desperate for a high.so I was like oh imma get some resign. So as I was cleaning the resign from it,(keep in mind I was glass) I had a screw driver and I tried to poke it through the hole and I broke it...right in half... it was a sick one hitter to. It was a shame but oh well

Sent from my SCH-S738C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. I bought a new ash catcher for my bong and I a stoned stupor last night I grabbed it by the ash catcher and it shattered into a million pieces. literally.

20. #200 amestris666, Apr 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 22, 2014
    My girlfriend actually made fun of me for being a stoner, one day we got into an argument, over smoking actually. She then picked up "Old and Faithful" which was a 9 year old bong. She picked it up, and hit me with it almost breaking my right arm. To bad that it evened out and couldnt call the cops on her for being a crazy ******. Ruined a bong that wouldve been 15 this year.

By evened out I mean, I have drug paraphernalia, she broke a bong over my arm. I thought it was even, and pigs should never be in your life. There evil.