Got caught having sex on the beach in Mexico...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Rasta Buds, Mar 27, 2011.

1. This story gets a 10 dude A+ threw the chick right the fuck off priceless ;smoke to that

2. Where did you go. Ive been to Playa del Carmon and sounds exactly like the resort we stayed at.

3. Mexico is one of the last places you would want to go to at the moment. IDK about the area you stayed at though lol.

4. Mexico is a big place..

5. #26 ashercaedus, Mar 31, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2011
    haha the cartel wars are just like any gang wars, stay home at night, dont provoke anybody, shit like that. In the city I live in you may hear a couple of gunshots soemtimes at night, but otherwise its like a normal city. If you go to Juarez or Tijauana on the other hand.... I dont like people saying things about the water, Its purified just as well as in the US, but if u drink the home-bottled orange juice some small-town, uneducated person prepared using Tap Water you will probably get diarrhea, as would I, and i live in mexico. Alot of people (IM NOT SAYING YOU GUYS) go to Tijuana, a city for which the governmente doesnt give a fuck, and is falling apart, and they think all of Mexico is like that. Google my home town: Puerto Vallarta. to find one of the most famous places between LETS GO TO MEXICO spring breakers

6. yo amigo i went to puerto vallarta when I was like 6 or 7 on a family vacation, one of my most favorite memorable vacations as a child, los manos DOWN. i was learning spanish in the first grade at the time and remember being able to order my OWN drink at the swim up bar in the pool at the resort I stayed at. coolest place ever. i got a one of those homemade rugs off some mexican dude at the beach for hella cheap and even bought my first pair of maracas

great memories

oh yeah i just remembered, the only bad part about that trip was I lost my favorite Nike hat in the back of a taxi cab. some little mexican boy (grown up today) is probably wearing it to this day

7. hahahahhaha this part made the whole story for me because i can see myself doing the same thing.

8. that sounds like the shit bro,you make me wanna go to mexico

9. Scheme to get a new wristband and all, sounds like something I would have done had I been in your situation. My hat goes off to you

10. Yeah you do most of the cartel violence is isolated to the border cities right?

The majority of Mexico is a Beautiful place rich with culture. It is also one of the most advanced countries in Latin America.

11. What were the dates you went to Mexico.. My parents just went in the beginning of March to Playa Del Carmen. That's fuckin weird hahaha.

12. I was watching Campus PD or whatever, and apparently, that's a big deal to them. They bust something like 15ish a night.

To OP, Maybe he didn't care about you coming back in because he knew he was gonna be busy busting more people, lol.

And if I was a cop in Mexico (don't why why the fuck I would be), I'd have more then a Mac 10, lol.

13. March 2-8th brother, it was awesome

Edit: not 6th, 8th