The Power Behind the New World Order

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by maxrule, Mar 27, 2011.

1. Yeah I looked it up to see if it was quoted out of context or something, but its accurate. :D

Why would jesus say he is the morning star?

2. is it really so hard to believe that the "cool kids" form secret clubs and have their fun playing everyone as a game?

it's clear there are families/organizations with incredible amounts of power that have existed for hundreds if not thousands of years and it doesn't take a genius to see that the ones running huge corporations are in cahoots with their friends/family in government and rig the game in their favor.

3. I never said I don't believe there could be people who run the world with not so nice things in mind. However it has NOTHING to do with the Bible or Jesus, and I really doubt they're going to "make us worship the state" like this is freaking Nero's Rome. They can't just enstate some sudden dramatic change. What does us worshipping the state accomplish for them? Oh, nothing and it's just religious radical delusion? thought so.

I can see a lot of other stuff happening, but I mostly think people just want a scapegoat. They want to feel like superheros unveiling the supervillains plan for world domination.

Anything God allows to happen is Good, nothing happens against God, hence EVERYTHING is Good though we cannot always understand it. If you think God is going to let this happen just to fill a field 4 foot deep with blood, you are a sadistic fuck with a sadistic God.

Jesus won't be coming anytime soon, and you would seriously regret it if Jesus came tomorrow, because we'd ALL be left behind.

4. whats good about terrible things? you know, the stuff god told us not to do.

5. I didn't phrase it right. What I mean is this. Everything that happens is good, though we have free will to do "evil". If someone exercises their free will to do evil against you, in the grand scheme it is actually Good and Just, as we earn every good and bad thing that occurs in our lives. It's pretty difficult to put something so complex into regular language, hopefully I at least came semi-close.

There is no good or evil, nor any "judgement", it's a matter of perception. Perhaps on a far away planet, getting beatin within inches of death while your being raped is actually the highest erotic release and pleasure (male praying mantis' need their head chopped off to orgasm and propagate the species), while helping someone causes a vile feeling (though this would seem to be impossible imo because all of "man", ET or not, is inherently the same with only slight differences in appearance and culture through what the Mystical teachings say). With our human perception the opposite is true, and so the causes we create by say rape come back as equally unpleasant effects and vice versa, though not tit for tat/rape and you'll be raped. It would not suprise me that due to mankinds disgusting lifestyle ever since the 60's that immense torture and cruelty come over the whole of such nations.

In short, there is no good or evil, only polarity and our perception of it, and the Law of Cause and Effect.

6. there's no need to go out of your way to justify evil.

some people enjoy that sort of thing on earth and if everyone involved is consenting then there is nothing wrong.

doesn't always happen that way.

7. good and evil is just another duality.

8. #48 fracturtle, Mar 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2011
    kinda like the yin yang? different representation of course. despite perspective it still exists.

9. The Bible does not say that.

People are born in to Lucifer through a process of initiation.

However, all that is required to inherit life more abundant is simply hear the word and believe.

That's all that I have ever done.

I simply read the Bible and believed it.

10. Just asking, dont be a prick...

11. #51 1Trismegistus1, Mar 29, 2011

Haha sorry I didn't mean that picture to be specifically to you, it should say "u mad christians?"

And maxrule, I wasn't born into any initiatory family, and my Order has nothing to do with Illuminati, unless there's something evil about trying to help mankind selflessly???:confused:

People are afraid of secrecy, and hence it must be evil I guess. It only proves the modern person isn't ready to know the secrets of Initiation because they would heavily misuse them. The illuminati's secret occultism is a very basic level, they need a group of people to do what 1 Initiate of God can do singlehandedly.

Jesus wouldn't even need to come back, 1 advanced Kabbalist could destroy the entire Order if it wasn't necessary for some reason, that reason I don't know.

12. It's a play on words.

You guys have to understand that Megistus is coming at this from an occult perspective. Hence the name.

The Bible clearly states that the whole world wonders after the beast implying that few will recognize what is coming upon them.

Megistus is trying to confuse you as the blind leading the blind.

Jesus, or Yeshua is the real illumination, the true light, the light of men, and the light of the world.

Lucifer is an impostor and his light leads to darkness.

Jesus also comes in the clouds with great glory, just like the sun and was emitting light at the transfiguration.

But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned. 1Cr 2:14

LUX: a unit of illumination, equivalent to 0.0929 foot-candle and equal to the illumination produced by luminous flux of one lumen falling perpendicularly on a surface one meter square.

[​IMG]

\tAnd the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not. Jhn 1:5

13. Lol; I'm not mad.

According to the Bible anyone who is seeking the light outside of God's anointed Son is hell bent for folly.

That's what the Bible says and I could quote it for ya. :D

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtsfzFjABCo]YouTube - Chuck Missler-NWO[/ame]

14. #54 1Trismegistus1, Mar 29, 2011
    It's true folks, I'm actually Illuminati trying to get you all to except our evil world domination plot.

[​IMG]

edit: heres the thing maxrule. When Jesus spoke to the public, i.e. people like todays Christians, he never spoke in a plain "this is how it is, PERIOD" language, because "you have eyes but do not see, and ears but do not hear".

Through all time people have been expecting this Anti-Christ NWO 2nd coming ever since Revelations, what they don't get is the Bible isn't written plainly, it's written by the true Christians under the true Christian church, and it's written the same way Jesus would have written a book for the public.

It's plain as day, Jesus says he's the bright and morning star. Your Bible TALKS ABOUT REINCARNATION and you refuse to accept it. JESUS TALKS ABOUT REINCARNATION lol. So with such blatant refusal of truth in the Bible by Christians, I hardly believe an average Christian is going to know the "real" meaning of a text they can't even decipher the open truths in.

15. May I ask, what parts does it speak of reincarnation?

16. #56 1Trismegistus1, Mar 29, 2011

lol, do you not believe I can produce the verses to back my words again? One moment please. Of course maxrule will probably say "no that's not what my preacher said so that can't be right", since everything originally Christian must be false.

I suppose like the last part first I'll quote Old Testament, since reincarnation in the time of Jesus was the common doctrine, it wasn't necessary for Jesus to elaborate on what was already common Jewish law, He was only here to "update to Windows 7" so to speak. Regardless of the fact that you might not want to believe what I'm about to tell you, it doesn't change the fact that nowhere in the Bible does it say that we DON'T reincarnate, so to think a one life philosophy comes from the Bible is complete horse poop, that didn't come into theology until much later. Also NOWHERE in the Bible does it say that souls die and then await the great Judgement day, so good luck finding that one too.

Book of Job 33
    21His flesh is consumed away, that it cannot be seen; and his bones that were not seen stick out. 22Yea, his soul draweth near unto the grave, and his life to the destroyers.
    23If there be a messenger with him, an interpreter, one among a thousand, to shew unto man his uprightness:
    24Then he is gracious unto him, and saith, Deliver him from going down to the pit: I have found a ransom.
    25His flesh shall be fresher than a child's: he shall return to the days of his youth:
    26He shall pray unto God, and he will be favourable unto him: and he shall see his face with joy: for he will render unto man his righteousness.
    27He looketh upon men, and if any say, I have sinned, and perverted that which was right, and it profited me not;
    28He will deliver his soul from going into the pit, and his life shall see the light.
    29Lo, all these things worketh God oftentimes with man,
    30To bring back his soul from the pit, to be enlightened with the light of the living.

Now... pit refers to not hell, but a burial place, a grave. You can see it's use as such in Ezekiel 32:23, Isaiah 38:18, Isaiah 14:15, oh yeah, and in the same chapter of the book of job, 18th verse.

Now Jesus was pretty big on condemning false beliefs, but you never see him talk down about reincarnation.

In the Gospel of St. John, 9th chapter, there is a verse dealing with the working of Karma.

1And as Jesus passed by, he saw a man which was blind from his birth.
    2And his disciples asked him, saying, Master, who did sin, this man, or his parents, that he was born blind?
    3Jesus answered, Neither hath this man sinned, nor his parents: but that the works of God should be made manifest in him.

Now, the doctrine of reincarnation PERFECTLY explains why some people are born with ailments, some with a silver spoon in mouth and some with a fork. For God not to treat everyone fairly and justly would be incredibly unGodly, and who wants a dickhead God who just goes "eh i'll fuck with this guy and make him crippled, see if he still worships me roflcopter". Funny, but it's the only logic of a "one and done" Christian that could be rational.

Then of course you have this verse which the born agains have wonderfully butchered.

3Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God. 4Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born?
    5Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.
    6That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.
    7Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.
    8The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.

The 8th verse is allegorical of the birth and re-birth of the soul, and the entire process of purification and redemption.

Mark 9
    11And they asked him, saying, Why say the scribes that Elias must first come? 12And he answered and told them, Elias verily cometh first, and restoreth all things; and how it is written of the Son of man, that he must suffer many things, and be set at nought.
    13But I say unto you, That Elias is indeed come, and they have done unto him whatsoever they listed, as it is written of him.

Now if all men just perish and wait for Judgement, how is it that Elias HAS COME BACK AGAIN??

Mathew 17
    12But I say unto you, That Elias is come already, and they knew him not, but have done unto him whatsoever they listed. Likewise shall also the Son of man suffer of them. 13Then the disciples understood that he spake unto them of John the Baptist.

Aka John the Baptist was the reincarnation of Elias.

However the people knew him not, and so mistreated him, waiting in ignorance for an exact replica of Elias claiming to be Elias to come.

Matthew 16

13When Jesus came into the coasts of Caesarea Philippi, he asked his disciples, saying, Whom do men say that I the Son of man am? 14And they said, Some say that thou art John the Baptist: some, Elias; and others, Jeremias, or one of the prophets.
    15He saith unto them, But whom say ye that I am?

And of course he was not a reincarnation of any of those, but the Christ, and it wasn't flesh and blood that revealed it, but the mark of the Master, the only mark one will be able to tell the true Christ by when he returns, the mark that requires the spiritual sight that Christians condemn developing.

The above verses are clearly talk of reincarnation among the peoples, believing Jesus was the reincarnation of this or that prophet.

Luke 9
    7Now Herod the tetrarch heard of all that was done by him: and he was perplexed, because that it was said of some, that John was risen from the dead; 8And of some, that Elias had appeared; and of others, that one of the old prophets was risen again

There are many such examples, but I'm not going to quote them all, in fact I can't remember where all of them are.

Also a Jewish Rabbi wrote this passage.

"If a truly pious person suffers it is only and solely because of sins committed in a previous incarnation-- a form of purgatory for evil deeds in a former life."

17. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CmsfCX03qwc&feature=related]YouTube - Alex Jones On The Purpose Of Avatar.[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBdyBcGMehQ]YouTube - Gaia - New Age Religion pt.1/2[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHBwNWUIU4Y&feature=related]YouTube - Gaia - New Age Religion pt.2/2[/ame]

Post Carbon - Cancun talks start with a call to the gods

18. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PxfmGfB9cis]YouTube - The COMING NEW AGE- ONE WORLD RELIGION-3[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUcyg4ggDoQ&feature=channel_video_title]YouTube - The COMING NEW AGE- ONE WORLD RELIGION-4[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mZhBqog90U&feature=relmfu]YouTube - The COMING NEW AGE- ONE WORLD RELIGION-5[/ame]

19. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLZVueqoF1E&feature=channel_video_title]YouTube - The COMING NEW AGE- ONE WORLD RELIGION-7[/ame]

20. Looks like your interpreting it differently. But we all have our perspectives. Im not even going to bother, with where you might be wrong, because it'll just end in a "FUCK YOU" argument.

Whats wrong with you lately dude? You seem a lot more firey than usual. I always thought of you as the calm, lenient type.