A plant to compare with?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Seeder, Jan 9, 2006.

1. Just a silly question i came up with.

since i dont have much money i dont want to fuck my seeds up when ive bought them.ive got a question.
    so untill i have them and its time to plant them, is there any seed you can compare the germination with or any plant you can compare marihuana with so i could like practice, it may sound silly but i think for a first timer this would be a great idea cuz if none of your regular seeds germinate you shouldnt try planting your weed seeds.

2. ummm im not to sure. Are you asking to get a plant to compare to growth to marijuana? Like humans, all plants are different, so you might as well just get some schwag seeds, and grow them, they are pratically cheap, or just ask a friend if he has some seeds, thats what i did

3. Just try germinating one seed. It won't break the bank. And trust me, germination is the least of your concerns. Just make sure you have everything you need before you start your grow and monitor everything closely. This isn't rocket science, just give it a shot and see what happens.