Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

im pissed at myself...

• Please log in to reply

wv dro

wv dro

• Registered Upgraded
  • 625 posts
so last night me, my best freind and 6 fine girls are chillin with a half of DANK. we smoked probably 6 grams out of my bong then my best freind leaves to get us some food but we couldnt chill there so we go walking around but i got paranoid because this same cop circled the block 3 times and im wanted by a group of people in the city we were in. and i had the stash and bong on me so i got paranoid dipped home and passed out. probably missed an awesome night.

wv dro

wv dro

• Registered Upgraded
  • 625 posts
now no one will text me back either

The Mack

The Mack

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,296 posts
What are you expecting from this topic.

My only response I can think of is you're a bit of an idiot aren't you?

Mardhyn

Mardhyn

Bass Head

• Bronze Member
  • 1,537 posts

Golden Hour

Golden Hour

• Registered Upgraded
  • 238 posts

Chances are they are passed out.

Better chances they are all having an orgy with your friend. He's gettin it in:cool:

wv dro

wv dro

• Registered Upgraded
  • 625 posts

Better chances they are all having an orgy with your friend. He's gettin it in:cool:

haha no. i talked to them and it took him a minute to get back so all the girls went to the movies

Lucifer Christ

Lucifer Christ

The Messiah of Marijuana

• Registered Upgraded
  • 435 posts

haha no. i talked to them and it took him a minute to get back so all the girls went to the movies

...to have an orgy.

xenith

xenith

8 hour t-breaks

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,332 posts
Lol you fucked up buddy.

S for Shoota

S for Shoota

• Registered Upgraded
  • 955 posts
Don't worry, you're not alone.

I'm pissed at you too.

JetxLife86

JetxLife86

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,639 posts
Pick one...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-4QFYZzLPg]YouTube - Whip That Pussy!!! BANG!!!, BANG!!!, BANG!!!, BANG!!!, BANG!!![/ame]

or

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ye0_ysiQsfQ]YouTube - I Whips Pussy![/ame]

screw head

screw head

• Registered Upgraded
  • 455 posts
Dont worry their just bitches. im sure you can pretty much get any piece of ass if you got some dank bud. I know i did. :smoke:

wv dro

wv dro

• Registered Upgraded
  • 625 posts
what hurts the worse is while i was passed out one wanted to come over to my house and chill after the movie at like 3 am and shes the one i wanted. shes fine as hell and we actually talk alot :( (almost crying) shes a virgin too

MsDbird

MsDbird

Damn son...

• Registered Upgraded
  • 479 posts
Interesting Anecdote, Accomplice

Captain Canada

Captain Canada

Hashish Connoisseur

• Registered Upgraded
  • 382 posts

what hurts the worse is while i was passed out one wanted to come over to my house and chill after the movie at like 3 am and shes the one i wanted. shes fine as hell and we actually talk alot :( (almost crying) shes a virgin too

She definitely wants your bird. Go break her in!

Vokal

Vokal

• Registered Upgraded
  • 405 posts

I mean you could quit crying and just have her come by tonight or some shit.

Ninja20p

Ninja20p

✡The fuckin pot messiah✡

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,972 posts
Seriously bro, just text/call her and tell her you wanna fuck that pussy. It works wonders :D

I'm getting it tomorrow.

K3VO

K3VO

El Kevo

• Registered Upgraded
  • 738 posts
Shame you dipped out brew. They stopped by my place afterwards. We had a great time.

Thomas29

Thomas29

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 1,294 posts
Just go at it RAW!

Nag Hamadi

Nag Hamadi

skeet skeet

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,317 posts
I'm pissed at myself too for thinking some of the members on this forum were decent enough people to not attack me with negative comments on my fucking story.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users