im pissed at myself...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by wv dro, Mar 26, 2011.

1. so last night me, my best freind and 6 fine girls are chillin with a half of DANK. we smoked probably 6 grams out of my bong then my best freind leaves to get us some food but we couldnt chill there so we go walking around but i got paranoid because this same cop circled the block 3 times and im wanted by a group of people in the city we were in. and i had the stash and bong on me so i got paranoid dipped home and passed out. probably missed an awesome night.

2. now no one will text me back either

3. What are you expecting from this topic.

My only response I can think of is you're a bit of an idiot aren't you?

4. Chances are they are passed out.

5. Better chances they are all having an orgy with your friend. He's gettin it in:cool:

6. haha no. i talked to them and it took him a minute to get back so all the girls went to the movies

7. ...to have an orgy.

8. Lol you fucked up buddy.

9. Don't worry, you're not alone.

I'm pissed at you too.

10. Pick one...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-4QFYZzLPg]YouTube - Whip That Pussy!!! BANG!!!, BANG!!!, BANG!!!, BANG!!!, BANG!!![/ame]

or

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ye0_ysiQsfQ]YouTube - I Whips Pussy![/ame]

11. Dont worry their just bitches. im sure you can pretty much get any piece of ass if you got some dank bud. I know i did. :smoke:

12. what hurts the worse is while i was passed out one wanted to come over to my house and chill after the movie at like 3 am and shes the one i wanted. shes fine as hell and we actually talk alot :( (almost crying) shes a virgin too

13. Interesting Anecdote, Accomplice

14. She definitely wants your bird. Go break her in!

15. I mean you could quit crying and just have her come by tonight or some shit.

16. Seriously bro, just text/call her and tell her you wanna fuck that pussy. It works wonders :D

I'm getting it tomorrow.

17. Shame you dipped out brew. They stopped by my place afterwards. We had a great time.

18. Just go at it RAW!

19. I'm pissed at myself too for thinking some of the members on this forum were decent enough people to not attack me with negative comments on my fucking story.